Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure shaving her head will distract her from her newly re-emerged yet non existent in the first place cancer. For a while anyway....

Reactions: 4
I’m sure shaving her head will distract her from her newly re-emerged yet non existent in the first place cancer. For a while anyway....
Dear Liey,

Your head must be like a giant tin of spaghetti (the cheap tit from Lidl). Ok : I’ve worked it all out.

You’ve offered to shave your head for ‘charity’. That’s just sinking in with all your apostles.

You let that thought settle for a few days, share some photos of how you might look (a bleep, as it goes, but hey, you can’t undo what God’s already done).

You go for a thermo bollocks. You hint at the results showing something not right (tell us something we DON’T know).

Let me have a guess at the next scene in your twisted little life:

You WILL shave your head, or you’ll start by chopping bleeping lumps out of it, you’ll claim you have cancer again and whatever bleeping herbs you’re taking to ‘cure’ yourself, will cause alopecia and you’ll decide to whack it all off anyway.

Following this, your apostles will weep, wail and feel so desperately sad that a young mummy who does so much for others, is ill - they’ll put a crowd funder together (even though you’ll beg them not to) and before you know it, you’ll have a chunk of tax free cash with which to put a deposit on your next buy to let project.

Move on a few months, and by the miracle of alternative medicine, you’ll be cured.

Christ, you’re a despicable little bleep.

Reactions: 19
Dear Liey,

Your head must be like a giant tin of spaghetti (the cheap tit from Lidl). Ok : I’ve worked it all out.

You’ve offered to shave your head for ‘charity’. That’s just sinking in with all your apostles.

You let that thought settle for a few days, share some photos of how you might look (a bleep, as it goes, but hey, you can’t undo what God’s already done).

You go for a thermo bollocks. You hint at the results showing something not right (tell us something we DON’T know).

You WILL shave your head, or you’ll start by chopping bleeping lumps out of it, you’ll claim you have cancer again and whatever bleeping herbs you’re taking to ‘cure’ yourself, will cause alopecia and you’ll decide to whack it all off anyway.

Following this, your apostles will weep, wail and feel so desperately sad that a young mummy who does so much for others, is ill - they’ll put a crowd funder together (even though you’ll beg them not to) and before you know it, you’ll have a chunk of tax free cash with which to put a deposit on your next buy to let project.

Move on a few months, and by the miracle of alternative medicine, you’ll be cured.

This could well be the plan.

I also just had a thought. What if she’s ramping everything up, to suggest that she has cancer (again), because she knows that more and more people, especially doctors, scientists etc are clocking onto her dangerous disinformation, and calling her out on it.

However if she’s sick, then she can play the sympathy card. So if anyone calls her out, she can use the defence (or at least her minions will) that they’re “attacking” someone with cancer, who is desperately trying to beat it. And how disgusting it is to question her, when she’s just trying to beat cancer the “natural” way. Her followers are already lunatics, but that will really galvanise them.

Just a thought, and I actually hate being this cynical. But she’s such a massive liar!!!

Reactions: 7
Dear Liey,

I want her to shave her head and then play her silly little game! Gofundmes, etc are easily reportable and can you imagine what she'll do when asked to provide proof of cancer to them, or preferably the police...the ridiculous common law spiel isn't going to get her out of fraud charges. I think COVID has been easy for her to play against as many still don't personally know someone who has died of it and don't understand Public Health/communicable disease enough to understand why some of the measures have been taken, cancer is going to be harder for her to play with as most people do have varying degrees of personal experience. There will only be a few die hards that will buy that anti-Western Medicine line, especially as people begin to return to their normal lives and get over the anger they have due their frustrations at the current situation and some incels producing YouTube videos that help fill the huge gaps in their understanding.

Let her shave her head and take herbs for non-existent cancer, thermograms aren't going to protect her against fraud charges when police look back and know you've not been taken for a mug by 'wellness practitioners' but are in fact the one taking others for mugs. And I think her own followers would eventually be the ones to turn on that story and grass her in!

Reactions: 6
Dear Liey,

When I was a school governor we had a teacher with breast cancer. She had treatment but it didn't work and it spread to her brain. Once in the playground she was hit in the back and started coughing up blood. It got to the point where I didn’t think it was safe for her or her pupils to carry on so I referred her back to occupational health. Now im not a genius but I'm not dumb either but it turns out the only thing that she had wrong with her was hay-fever. She'd conned us all, even a woman who had recently recovered from breast cancer herself. duck me she was good but everything unravels in the end. Liey will get caught out..just when is the question....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This could well be the plan.

I also just had a thought. What if she’s ramping everything up, to suggest that she has cancer (again), because she knows that more and more people, especially doctors, scientists etc are clocking onto her dangerous disinformation, and calling her out on it.

However if she’s sick, then she can play the sympathy card. So if anyone calls her out, she can use the defence (or at least her minions will) that they’re “attacking” someone with cancer, who is desperately trying to beat it. And how disgusting it is to question her, when she’s just trying to beat cancer the “natural” way. Her followers are already lunatics, but that will really galvanise them.

Just a thought, and I actually hate being this cynical. But she’s such a massive liar!!!
That thought process clearly stems from her attacking Liz.

Reactions: 1
I’m not convinced that it relates to the thermogram post... It’s easy to take a post down and blame it on Instagram... There’s nothing about the photo which goes against standards and apparently it was the photo that Insta took issue with... I’m saying nah! Plus the account of the thermogram person herself has thermogram pics all over it!

Reactions: 3
Kiekied is a smarmy potato headed little twit. Taking advice from him on virology and immunology is like taking advice from Fred West on babysitting. Trouble is if I tell him I get deleted and can't see what the little dog turd is up to..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her most recent one.
I'd bet my house that it was an older photo that was removed and she's taken a screenshot of it.
Shes let her sheep know she's "ill" she's taken the post down and won't mention it for a while, they will be convinced it's because instagram are covering up the truth and get ever more intertwined into her cult.

Reactions: 8
I'd bet my house that it was an older photo that was removed and she's taken a screenshot of it.
Shes let her sheep know she's "ill" she's taken the post down and won't mention it for a while, they will be convinced it's because instagram are covering up the truth and get ever more intertwined into her cult.
One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.” – Niccolo Machiavelli

The irony of Ellies followers telling us to wake up...

Reactions: 5
100% this. What a shout, she can't stop the bullshit can she...if all the bollocks posts Instagram let her keep up, we are expected to believe this one was removed? Pull the other one Elsybels

Reactions: 3
Is her name even grey? I thought it was buckle for maiden, morphett for married so why does that scan say grey?

Straight off google.... first result

There is no valid scientific data to demonstrate that thermography devices, when used on their own or with another diagnostic test, are an effective screening tool for any medical condition including the early detection of breast cancer or other diseases and health conditions

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.