Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changed her surname after her divorce as she didn’t want to go back to her maiden name.

Always handy to have numerous aliases

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike. Just catching up. Just saw the thermothingmy post, and read the comments!! One saying (when asked about a comment she had made along the lines of “you’ve got this bla bla bla”) “I’m a close friend of Ellie’s, it’s not my place to say” What an absolute nut job!! 😱
This mental-ness has no limits does it.......
Is her name even grey? I thought it was buckle for maiden, morphett for married so why does that scan say grey?

Straight off google.... first result

There is no valid scientific data to demonstrate that thermography devices, when used on their own or with another diagnostic test, are an effective screening tool for any medical condition including the early detection of breast cancer or other diseases and health conditions
google also confirms thermograms are not advised if you have a pacemaker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aron’s ‘indigo child’ ex Kayleigh has just posted a video of where she’s going to have Wanky’s blue butterfly tatt removed....

Reactions: 1
She changed her surname after her divorce as she didn’t want to go back to her maiden name.

Always handy to have numerous aliases
So hang on, shes changed her name by deed poll basically? More than once? To do that you need one photo ID and at least 2 others inclusive of Council tax bill(she doesnt pay them?) utility bill(she doesn't pay them?) Proof on electoral roll (she doesn't vote?)
...you can see where I'm going with this haha.

...And if she didnt pay all those things anyway, when she checked her credit score (either to find out it was terrible as per what she wrote on facebook/wonderful as per what she wrote on instagram) it would have alerted the appropriate companies to her address as all that needs to be inputted for hard or soft footprint.

In summery, as we know, she's full of tit.

Reactions: 8
How strange i have never come across this person b4 however went on to look yesterday and I cant see her im blocked 😂

Aron’s ‘indigo child’ ex Kayleigh has just posted a video of where she’s going to have Wanky’s blue butterfly tatt removed....
That bleeping tattoo though!!!!!! Jesus Christ, the butterfly looks bleeping pissed. Well Wanky did say he was self taught......... Looks like a three year old crayoned it for her. And on the subject of Wanky, he’s been quiet on his latest squeeze. Is Queenie/Hannah off or on at the moment? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

That bleeping tattoo though!!!!!! Jesus Christ, the butterfly looks bleeping pissed. Well Wanky did say he was self taught......... Looks like a three year old crayoned it for her. And on the subject of Wanky, he’s been quiet on his latest squeeze. Is Queenie/Hannah off or on at the moment? 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like one of those transfers I had as a kid

• Haha
It’s shockingly bad. But then she’s a massive catfish so kind of appropriate that she ended up with a shitter tattoo than she expected.

Reactions: 6
It looks like one of those transfers I had as a kid
Oh my god. I’ve just been absolutely pissing myself at Wanky. His Telegram channel, it’s absolute comedy genius. He is wandering up and down the pavement outside his twattoo shop, and he’s clearly got his phone on a selfie stick. Every time he turns left or right, he surreptitiously swaps the stick round. You can’t see him doing it, but it’s clear that he’s using one. I think he thinks he’s auditioning for Sky News or a spot with Jonathan Pie. It’s bleeping hilarious. What was he on about? Not a bleeping clue, he lost me when he said he didn’t want to give any dates, but then said the 21 and 22 April were significant.

To think this bleep has fathered several children.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god. I’ve just been absolutely pissing myself at Wanky. His Telegram channel, it’s absolute comedy genius. He is wandering up and down the pavement outside his twattoo shop, and he’s clearly got his phone on a selfie stick. Every time he turns left or right, he surreptitiously swaps the stick round. You can’t see him doing it, but it’s clear that he’s using one. I think he thinks he’s auditioning for Sky News or a spot with Jonathan Pie. It’s bleeping hilarious. What was he on about? Not a bleeping clue, he lost me when he said he didn’t want to give any dates, but then said the 21 and 22 April were significant.

To think this bleep has fathered several children.
6 of them!! 😮 xx

• Angry
I can’t bring myself to watch the absolute joke. I wonder if he knows about tattle and how much we love him here. I feel like he would respond well to a bit more trolling...

I can’t bring myself to watch the absolute joke. I wonder if he knows about tattle and how much we love him here. I feel like he would respond well to a bit more trolling...
Haha according to his telegram the more trolls the more they’re winning! X

Hmm I think Wanky and queen of idiots may be off. Her main insta account has gone but she is posting on her backup one, nothing about Aron though. Also used to post regularly to his telegram but nothing since 12th. Maybe she has finally realised he is a useless oxygen thief and escaped.

It's painful listening to the twit, always bangs on about how it's happening, something's coming, the bomb is about to be delivered etc, how stupid are you if you believe this tit. Surely after a year of him saying that even the thickest of idiots would be able to fire up two braincells and realise this Q tit is a con.

Last edited:
Hmm I think Wanky and queen of idiots may be off. Her main insta account has gone but she is posting on her backup one, nothing about Aron though. Also used to post regularly to his telegram but nothing since 12th. Maybe she has finally realised he is a useless oxygen thief and escaped.

It's painful listening to the twit, always bangs on about how it's happening, something's coming, the bomb is about to be delivered etc, how stupid are you if you believe this tit. Surely after a year of him saying that even the thickest of idiots would be able to fire up two braincells and realise this Q tit is a con.
Genuine question, what do ‘Q’ get out of this? X

Genuine question, what do ‘Q’ get out of this? X
I haven't looked into in enough detail but know it's all rubbish. Just faceless online messages, comms with vague claims that as far as I can see have never come true. Think it's just fantasist's getting kicks out of stringing along gullible idiots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.