Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Bibas idea of democracy. Its more like mob rule. Idiots.
These are the kinds of folks who never believe their child has ever done anything wrong blame the teachers, schools, boards and then their children enter the real world and end up like Liey. Can't hold down a job, relationship and never take responsibility for anything in their lives.

Reactions: 4
This is Bibas idea of democracy. Its more like mob rule. Idiots.
Also misleading. The School board didn’t resign , they fled in fear of their own safety. Then the agro parents held their own “Board” meeting and elected to abolish the mask mandate, however it is an illegitimate vote as the Board can only be elected by public vote not a bunch of kangaroo Court cunts.

Reactions: 11
These are the kinds of folks who never believe their child has ever done anything wrong blame the teachers, schools, boards and then their children enter the real world and end up like Liey. Can't hold down a job, relationship and never take responsibility for anything in their lives.
I spent 25 years volunteering with the Scouts and 15 years as a governor. I met many of these self entitled idiot parents who want everything for their children without putting anything in. Then they would come and tell me how to run things. Cheeky bastards.

Reactions: 6
She’s got 20k + followers though and judging by all the deluded arse licking comments she receives then I’m sure she will have enough dumbasses subscribe to keep her earning a dishonest living.
She’s also recently started quoting the Scriptures in an obvious ploy to garner the religious zealots out there. Feckin fraud.

She’s also just announced this morning that only 2 people have entered her prize draw so there’s a 50% chance of winning. Last week she said there was a 1O% chance which round mean 10 people entered. Lying bleep !
Will she need a license to do prize draws?

Liey is worried about us eating fish now. Her fans aren't sure they want to be vegans. It's all quite entertaining. Someone even thinks eating fish gives you STDs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did your original account ‘get disabled’ chubby chops?

Or did you take it down yourself in order to plead victim hood as nasty people are after you??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.