Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't looked into in enough detail but know it's all rubbish. Just faceless online messages, comms with vague claims that as far as I can see have never come true. Think it's just fantasist's getting kicks out of stringing along gullible idiots.
Q is Ron Watkins. A weird misogynist incel that owned 8chan with his even weirder dad who also owned a pig farm in the Philippines

Reactions: 2
Kiekied is a smarmy potato headed little twit. Taking advice from him on virology and immunology is like taking advice from Fred West on babysitting. Trouble is if I tell him I get deleted and can't see what the little dog turd is up to..
This is why I have a ‘spare’ IG account that has duck all in it. The silly little gobshites haven’t a clue who I am and that I report them just for breathing. The times I want to rip into them, but I won’t because they’d just block me and I want to be able to report the tit out of everything they say and do. I’m also working with a couple of journalists who are interested in these freaks - so I need to keep my trap shut. Hard, believe me!!!!

Reactions: 10
Haha according to his telegram the more trolls the more they’re winning! X
Yes, but he can’t hide the rage 🙂. You can tell when someone’s got under his skin because he does this weird little chuckle, wipes his snot on the back of his hand and repeats himself a lot. Sometimes when it’s bed time he lies there under his Spider-Man duvet just a seething ball of rage, and our ma has to bring him hot strawberry nesquik to calm him down. If it really gets too much he has to put his crusty grey trakkies on and go out to the garage to record an angry video, but he has to do it really quietly or the neighbours will grass him up for breaching his ASBO again.

Reactions: 5
Einstein Hampton is back in the gym wearing her sunglasses - who the hell wears sunglasses in the gym?

she also showed us the wipes they’ve provided to clean equipment which she said she’s not usingbut then she goes on to say they should have been in place anyway as people don’t wipe down kit after they’ve used them.

So from that I glean:
Wiping equipment for Covid = bad.
Wiping down equipment as it’s a bit sweaty = good.
It’s always sunny in doucheville

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is why I have a ‘spare’ IG account that has duck all in it. The silly little gobshites haven’t a clue who I am and that I report them just for breathing. The times I want to rip into them, but I won’t because they’d just block me and I want to be able to report the tit out of everything they say and do. I’m also working with a couple of journalists who are interested in these freaks - so I need to keep my trap shut. Hard, believe me!!!!
So you think a journalist would be interested in a racist holocaust denier who cherry picks her statistics massively overestimate her intelligence lies through her teeth and has a history of Conning her followers , had cancer cured by a miracle baby that might / might not have returned, also her miracle pacemaker and lack of paying utilities etc. Struggle to see a story here..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Leanne, some planes are higher up than others. It’s how they don’t bump into each other....

God it reminds me of that scene in Father Ted......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.