Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea where an actual TWO year old would have received an actual Moderna vaccine?

Leanne Brown will believe any old tit won’t she?
You need to be tit thick to either believe or repost this. I've reported it but instagram don't care.

Reactions: 7
Is she saying her cancer is back/never went?!
She's insinuating, but won't say the words. It'll convince her sheep she had cancer, but she won't say it outright So she can avoid any repercussions.

You are full of tit elsybels.

Edit to add you aren't just full of tit Ellie, you are abhorrent, I don't know how you sleep at night.
Lower than a snakes belly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No Beebs, no-one is interested in your tit. What’s that gunk in your gob? Why do you look like a shrivelled prune? You have no-one around you except for those poor kids who have no hope in life with you! duck off!
Does she not watch this tit before she posts it. Obviously not...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's insinuating, but won't say the words. It'll convince her sheep she had cancer, but she won't say it outright So she can avoid any repercussions.

You are full of tit elsybels.

Edit to add you aren't just full of tit Ellie, you are abhorrent, I don't know how you sleep at night.
Lower than a snakes belly.
So she can cure herself again with cbd oil and Welsh herbs, proving to her followers that she's right about chemo being a killer and that her way is right.

Christ on a bike. Just catching up. Just saw the thermothingmy post, and read the comments!! One saying (when asked about a comment she had made along the lines of “you’ve got this bla bla bla”) “I’m a close friend of Ellie’s, it’s not my place to say” What an absolute nut job!! 😱
This mental-ness has no limits does it.......

Reactions: 4
Ellie Grey “I keep my health to myself 99% of the time” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off Elsybels you’d discuss the colour of your tit in the morning if it got you that attention you crave , get the duck out with your bullshit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ellie Grey has blocked me. Can only assume it was because I followed agenda_anti_lies last night 😂 That was quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.