Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just messaged my pal that lives in Hastings. Was said scandal about 2 years ago? 🤔
969EDD85-31C6-44F1-82DA-457C9D490280.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I see the knobhead that is Cassie Sunshine has starting piping back up again past couple days with fake emotional vids designed to garner support for her new Instagram switch over where after a year of hyping up complete bollox she starts fleecing her cult members. Coincidental she starts this new biz model after hanging around recently with that fellow nut job that is Kayleigh Rose Dematos ( Wanky Waltons ex cock wipe ) who did the same Facebook to Insta Great Scam Robbery move the month before. We can see through you Cash Out Cassie !!!!

Reactions: 5
PLEASE DO IT!!
omg you know what she’s like in terms of filtering and vetting her followers...

I’d imagine before she lets snyone join her ‘webinar’ she’s going to want a photocopy of your passport, a DNA sample, fingerprints, birth certs on your mothers side going back 3 generations and the last two years worth of bank statements.

Reactions: 3

I’d imagine before she lets snyone join her ‘webinar’ she’s going to want a photocopy of your passport, a DNA sample, fingerprints, birth certs on your mothers side going back 3 generations and the last two years worth of bank statements.
Along with the long number on the front of your debit card, the expiry date & 3 digits from the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£20 ............ how so? duck off Liey. I wouldn’t give you the steam from my piss, let alone £20 of my hard earned. I’ve been awol in the last few days team - my real job has taken priority (imagine the troofers ever saying that!). Anyway, I need to know something? Why, do all these nut jobs have flourescent, oversized teeth?
That song is so tit. Liey must have written it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Surely not birth certs , what with them being stolen from us at birth .

£20 ............ how so? duck off Liey. I wouldn’t give you the steam from my piss, let alone £20 of my hard earned. I’ve been awol in the last few days team - my real job has taken priority (imagine the troofers ever saying that!). Anyway, I need to know something? Why, do all these nut jobs have flourescent, oversized teeth?
Makes for easier cleaning of all the tit that comes out of their mouths, same logic as buying white toilet paper , you can see for more wipes .

Has anyone noticed the sharp increase almost daily in Ellies followers? Girl is 100% buying them. I just don't believe 1k overnight
Oh she’s definitely bought followers a lot of “influencers” do it and they likely get taken down for it by insta at some point (and no liey not because you speak the truth) she’ll be fiddling followers like she does her finances .. she’s a scammer it’s what she does her life revolves around what she can “get” .. twit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.