Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her post a video of her fitting a light shade tomorrow.

👋🏻👋🏻 HIIII ELLLIEYYYYY

I just had a seizure reading that
Punctuation KikiPee. Punctuation.

Also I’m not mad keen on carrot sticks. Have u got any Pringles?
Yeh im sure it is carrot sticks...meanwhile all you had on the table at your 'little pub lunch' was chips, booze, coca cola and a vape. Picture of Helf the lot of them

What gets me is how all these people are taking medical advice off a girl who’s had every ailment going.... whatever she’s doing you wanna be doin the opposite surely! 😂😂
Exactly... do as i do and you will be healthy.
But i have a heart defect, anxiety, depression, (probably) recurrent cancer, gall bladder removed, body dysmorphia, high risk pregnancies, premature births, the wrinkly skin of someone my mothers age, and lets be honest...some sort of personality disorder.

Ill do the opposite thanks hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a shame Mr Tumble didnt also give us an update on his BFFs glo, charity work etc .. “people spread lies but they know the truth” 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus wept she wouldn’t know truth if it smacked her in the face

Reactions: 4
In my dreams there are: Dr Ranj, Dr Liz, Dr Sam, JVT, Chris Whitty, that American doctor always being interviewed on BBC news who is based in Scotland, the scientists who have headed up the development of each vaccine......and Ellie.

‘You have NO AUTHORITY HERE ELOISE GREY. NONE WHATSOEVER...’
Been busy with real work in the last few days so just catching up - but I did see this. Can you IMAGINE any self respecting medic sitting down and actually bothering to argue the toss with the daft little bleep? It’s like putting up Cressida Dick for a debate with Bob the builder. duck off Liey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's painting herself as mother of the year. It's vile.

Another cracking example of her infinite narcissism. 😂

Reactions: 5
She's painting herself as mother of the year. It's vile.

Another cracking example of her infinite narcissism. 😂
its probably the only time she’s done that trust book thing and it was probably purely for the gram .. great trust book let me just show 83,000 people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Been busy with real work in the last few days so just catching up - but I did see this. Can you IMAGINE any self respecting medic sitting down and actually bothering to argue the toss with the daft little bleep? It’s like putting up Cressida Dick for a debate with Bob the builder. duck off Liey.
I. Just. Can't! Sometimes I hold back on my frustration! I finished a 12 hour night shift today! Dealing with folks, so upset about the stuff this bleep posts! How do we stop it? This insane amount of misinformation? People I support, scared to get a vax... Because of this bleep and her posts!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
its probably the only time she’s done that trust book thing and it was probably purely for the gram .. great trust book let me just show 83,000 people 🤦🏼‍♀️
Whatever her daughter writes in the book (no matter how bad) she won’t get told off? Wow... so she won’t be held accountable for her actions and isn’t being taught that our actions have consequences.

this kid will have a rude awakening when she goes out into the big wide world. There isn’t a trust book out there. Actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
Good to know the football Super league was just another distraction from the trafficked kids too. According to Mr Paul Boys.
Apparently the owners of the 6 clubs are all pedos and this was to again distract us from that fact. It’s the beginning of the end for Wall Street too. The show is just starting........again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.