Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted it hoping that people forget about it because she won't do it. It was just a little bit of attention seeking.
She doesn’t actually do the stuff she announces it’s just part of the compulsive lying syndrome she has

Reactions: 11
I report most of Ellie’s posts so most of her page is blurred out squares! Has she deleted the post about her shaving her head? I don’t remember reporting that one as I thought it would be fun to refer back to in a couple of weeks. Is it still on there?
There's a post from 11th April, just a selfie in a car saying the is going to shave her head, I can't recall if she did a post with the edited photos, or if it was just on her stories.

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know what mean things her daughter said about her.
Probs accurate af.
Doubt she hauled her over the coals for the compulsive lying and manipulation though.

Probably just got the hump as all there is in the fridge is oat milk and smoothies and why can’t she have cheese strings and lunchables like all the other kids.

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know what mean things her daughter said about her.
Probs accurate af.
"Why did you take pictures of yourself pissing and lactating to sell on the internet and then blame my poor Dad?...and where has my dog gone?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can you post this stuff and NOT think ‘hang on a minute, I’m being trolled here....’

Dear god, and WE’RE the sheep????
I bleeping give up, humanity is doomed with these idiots roaming around.

Good old Wanky still banging on about how it's happening and it's on the way. It's been on the way for the last bleeping year, must have been sent by Yodel the length of time it's bleeping taking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know about you, but whatever ‘it’ is I wish it would just hurry the duck up so we can all have a look and a laugh...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve forced myself to watch his latest video. Jesus Christ he just rambles the same words over and over doesn’t he!!?

“It’s coming”
“It’s happening”
“It’s madness”

what is!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve forced myself to watch his latest video. Jesus Christ he just rambles the same words over and over doesn’t he!!?

“It’s coming”
“It’s happening”
“It’s madness”

what is!?
His bowel movements?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone start recording all of wankys videos over a few months, clip everytime he says “its coming” along with a pic of the days paper, and make a compilation vid to show how much of a wrong sweaty ape he is with his massive bleeping tit philtrum? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, Beeebs is wetting her pants about this guy’s “music”. I managed about 20 seconds then had to switch off. Absolute bag of wank!
She wants people to message him to let him know she wants to ‘interview’ him.

Run, my lad. Run run like the wind....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.