Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!!! I am about ten seconds in to this video, and I want to throttle her. How many times can she say “SO DEADLY” 🤬
She keeps saying that it is the “most deadly” virus, but NO ONE has ever said that.
It is the most transmissible, not the most deadly. If it was “more deadly” like ebola for example, then not as many people would be able to catch it, as the hosts would be incapacitated or dead before they even had the chance to transmit it to anyone else.
The fact that it can be spread by presymptomatic or asymptomatic people, means that it ends up killing MORE people, because it spreads much easier, and replicates in more hosts. Seriously, how bleeping thick are these people. It really grinds my gears. If you don’t agree, that’s one thing but stop lying Ellie!
God, she’s a bleep!
Can you post the video?

Reactions: 1
In my dreams there are: Dr Ranj, Dr Liz, Dr Sam, JVT, Chris Whitty, that American doctor always being interviewed on BBC news who is based in Scotland, the scientists who have headed up the development of each vaccine......and Ellie.

‘You have NO AUTHORITY HERE ELOISE GREY. NONE WHATSOEVER...’
Bloody love Witty, she could never ever start with him. Educated and with enough to empathy to donate his free time to working the COVID wards over Xmas. Ellie could never dream of being so intelligent or selfless

Totally agree she will block anyone who takes her up on it then harp on about how no one wanted to debate her because she knows better.... BORING AND PREDICTABLE ELSYBELS!

Reactions: 6
PAHAHAHAAAA a live debate? She hasn't even got the ability to reply to her insta comments.
She currently must be delete and blocking like she never has before!
A live debate is about as likely to happen as her shaving her head and suing full fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m quite happy to be corrected as I, unlike Ellie et al, am happy to admit the limitations to my knowledge and expertise, but don’t Koch’s postulates refer to the identification of bacteria not viruses?

No her mum is a nurse. She’s a RMN.
Your right in that Kochs postulates only apply to bacteria and not viruses. Just looked up who Samual Eckert is, German evangelist turned anti vaxxer, runs 2 telegram groups. The first is one of the most popular channels in Germany, his second is called SE Youngsters and is for children aged 10-17, they have to prove they are under 18 to get on the channel. Words completely fail me.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m quite happy to be corrected as I, unlike Ellie et al, am happy to admit the limitations to my knowledge and expertise, but don’t Koch’s postulates refer to the identification of bacteria not viruses?

No her mum is a nurse. She’s a RMN.
Oh yes!!! Sorry you’re correct she mentioned her mum. So are we hearing her sister is a Doctor!?? Or was that comment not about El-Lie?

Your right in that Kochs postulates only apply to bacteria and not viruses. Just looked up who Samual Eckert is, German evangelist turned anti vaxxer, runs 2 telegram groups. The first is one of the most popular channels in Germany, his second is called SE Youngsters and is for children aged 10-17, they have to prove they are under 18 to get on the channel. Words completely fail me.
Can you imagine a group that was pro vaccines targeting children in a closed group and making them prove they are under 18. Where are all the people calling him out as a pedalo? Double standards...

Reactions: 2
She forgot to buy a light-shade. Perhaps she waiting for the funds to clear from her seminar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was wondering how long it would take before Dr Beebs popped up.....

Eh?
Did she watch the same interview as the rest of us?

Basic witch.
Please pan around so we can see your crushed velvet sofa and live, laugh, love sign.
That room has about as much personality as Ellie herself.

Notice the mirrored furniture. Quite a popular choice for those with body dysmorphia I believe.

Reactions: 7
She forgot to buy a light-shade. Perhaps she waiting for the funds to clear from her seminar.
Light shades are well know to cause ingrown toenails and amplify 5g, they are basically death traps, I don't use them and it's child abuse to have them near children, facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would anyone debate this absolute bleep of a nasty smug basic witch . She sent her racist , homophobic mob after Dr Ranj , then onto Liz an incredible woman who doesn’t have to answer to skid marks on society like Eloise Buckle . Humiliate you ? How about you address the pissing in the shower and the well used dildo pics elsybels25 . Now that’s pretty humiliating well it wouldn’t be but the lies you backed it up with blaming your ex husband leaking photos ! You even cheated on him with a recently married man 2 kids & a fitness instructor wife and then lied to try and pretend your husband was the father . Now that’s a bleeping scum bag so you don’t deserve to have a debate just crawl back in the hole you came from and take that wanker Creepy kiekie with you .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She said that piano was from Argos when trying to sell in on FB... no consistancy even in her most pointless lies 🙄 Even when she was out with the moronic 'gunkles' do they not find it weird that she lies about things like the dog? I just cant inagine it, even if i fully supported a mate id still say "why are you pretending to own the bloody dog?"...same goes for her family, why doesnt any of her 'inner circle' find the fibbing weird!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.