Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you post the video?
I’m sorry. I don’t know how to share it? Has anyone else on here screen recorded it maybe? I don’t have a screen recorinf
I actually couldn’t even watch it all 😂 don’t know if I can face the rest.
Anyone else want to fill me in?

There are so many great accounts that could easily refute all of Ellie’s claims, Dr Kat Epidemiologist, Christinaaaaaaanp, Dr Eric Burnett esp would absolutely wipe the floor with her. Am tempted to tag them, if she hasn’t blocked them already, but also I don’t want to inflict that hole on any them, they’re too good for her. Her and her cult would no doubtedly abuse the hell out of them, even though she claims she wants “no name calling”.
She’s such a smug, condescending bleep!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone debate this absolute bleep of a nasty smug basic witch . She sent her racist , homophobic mob after Dr Ranj , then onto Liz an incredible woman who doesn’t have to answer to skid marks on society like Eloise Buckle . Humiliate you ? How about you address the pissing in the shower and the well used dildo pics elsybels25 . Now that’s pretty humiliating well it wouldn’t be but the lies you backed it up with blaming your ex husband leaking photos ! You even cheated on him with a recently married man 2 kids & a fitness instructor wife and then lied to try and pretend your husband was the father . Now that’s a bleeping scum bag so you don’t deserve to have a debate just crawl back in the hole you came from and take that wanker Creepy kiekie with you .
the pissing in the shower pics were for her ex husband remember somehow the government hacked his phone 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 her moral compass is clearly as off as her medical knowledge too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would anyone debate this absolute bleep of a nasty smug basic witch . She sent her racist , homophobic mob after Dr Ranj , then onto Liz an incredible woman who doesn’t have to answer to skid marks on society like Eloise Buckle . Humiliate you ? How about you address the pissing in the shower and the well used dildo pics elsybels25 . Now that’s pretty humiliating well it wouldn’t be but the lies you backed it up with blaming your ex husband leaking photos ! You even cheated on him with a recently married man 2 kids & a fitness instructor wife and then lied to try and pretend your husband was the father . Now that’s a bleeping scum bag so you don’t deserve to have a debate just crawl back in the hole you came from and take that wanker Creepy kiekie with you .
is this fact about the father of Delilah?

The comments are only open to her followers.

She should really remember that not all followers, follow...
Im a follower and i cant comment! Was willing to sacrifice an incognito account to tag a few Drs 🤣🤣🤣

To be honest though, even if her request was geniunine... why do any Drs have to justify themselves and their years of training to that scrawny little aged bint? No one should give her the satisfaction of thinking she is worth debating. Honestly she is vile

Reactions: 12
Im a follower and i cant comment! Was willing to sacrifice an incognito account to tag a few Drs 🤣🤣🤣

To be honest though, even if her request was geniunine... why do any Drs have to justify themselves and their years of training to that scrawny little aged bint? No one should give her the satisfaction of thinking she is worth debating. Honestly she is vile

I’ll sit up when she’s on Panorama

Reactions: 7
I’d love to see a debate with a doctor, scientist, researcher but sadly it will never happen as she’d be absolutely destroyed. She’d have to be on google for every sentence they said, erm sorry how do you spell that big word. Then she would be reading off the scripted first answer from google for her response cause she ‘did her own research’

#googlemedicaldegree

I’d love to see a debate with a doctor, scientist, researcher but sadly it will never happen as she’d be absolutely destroyed. She’d have to be on google for every sentence they said, erm sorry how do you spell that big word. Then she would be reading off the scripted first answer from google for her response cause she ‘did her own research’

#googlemedicaldegree
Plus! How rough & old does she look in the photo outside with no filters on! The sun isn’t doing anything to help her anti aging. She looks about 40!!!!

Reactions: 9
What gets me is how all these people are taking medical advice off a girl who’s had every ailment going.... whatever she’s doing you wanna be doin the opposite surely! 😂😂

• Haha
I think we can categorically say we’re getting to her......
Just went for a nosey on his page and i couldn't hack it, i dont understand how someone with so little brain even manages to dress themselves... jesus wept, this really is natural selection isnt it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.