Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to know the football Super league was just another distraction from the trafficked kids too. According to Mr Paul Boys.
Apparently the owners of the 6 clubs are all pedos and this was to again distract us from that fact. It’s the beginning of the end for Wall Street too. The show is just starting........again. 🙄
Oh i cant wait for Leanne Browns one brain cell to gear into this knowing that she has everything she has due to football 🍿

Why do they all keep saying "we are the 99%"? Do they honestly think they are a majority?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so I just plucked up enough patience to watch the rest of Ellie’s thought provoking video.
And her second pertinent question, after ‘if covid is SO DEADLY then why do we have to test for it?is ‘why is there and exemption list of people who don’t need to be locked down?’.
Apparently there is an “exemption list”, which I didn’t know about, but only Ellie seems to be aware of. And on that “exemption list” are health care workers, people caring for vulnerable people, and people who work on covid wards.
So apparently they can see people one day, THEN go home to their family at the end of the day, and then see DIFFERENT people the next day!
Oh, those people are patients by the way!

Reactions: 6
The most laughable ‘I’m not anti vaccine, but.....’ thing I’ve read in ages.

It’s almost like their head starts spinning halfway through typing

Ok, so I just plucked up enough patience to watch the rest of Ellie’s thought provoking video.
And her second pertinent question, after ‘if covid is SO DEADLY then why do we have to test for it?is ‘why is there and exemption list of people who don’t need to be locked down?’.
Apparently there is an “exemption list”, which I didn’t know about, but only Ellie seems to be aware of. And on that “exemption list” are health care workers, people caring for vulnerable people, and people who work on covid wards.
So apparently they can see people one day, THEN go home to their family at the end of the day, and then see DIFFERENT people the next day!
Oh, those people are patients by the way!
Yes, Ellie and her friends seem to struggle with the concepts of risk reduction and risk removal. Two very different things

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to know the football Super league was just another distraction from the trafficked kids too. According to Mr Paul Boys.
Apparently the owners of the 6 clubs are all pedos and this was to again distract us from that fact. It’s the beginning of the end for Wall Street too. The show is just starting........again. 🙄
Something BIG is coming. Trust the plan.

Oh i cant wait for Leanne Browns one brain cell to gear into this knowing that she has everything she has due to football 🍿

Why do they all keep saying "we are the 99%"? Do they honestly think they are a majority?
The 99%.. when 33 million people in the UK have had a first vaccine. Maths not their strong point....

I've only just got around to watching her "pros of the world" video. I'm a student nurse and working long shifts while studying at the moment. It's hard work Ellie, you should try it sometime.

1) Plenty of deadly illnesses/diseases need to be tested for before an individual knows they have it. Cancer, diabetes, TB and Aids to name a few.

2) Hospitals and care homes cannot close down. There will always be people who need to put themselves in the line of fire to protect others. This is the same in every other global pandemic that has ever existed. Hospital staff/care home staff are equipped with PPE to help minimise their risk but it will never be 100% guaranteed they won't contract covid. Services deemed non essential were stopped to lower the rate of transmission. It was never about getting the cases to zero, but limiting the number of people who could potentially need an ICU bed. Up and down the country ICU beds were overrun which meant if someone was involved in a major trauma incident like a car accident there was a very real possibility that they would die as there was no bed for them. ICU have limited numbers of beds so even a smaller number of covid positive patients would have a massive impact on how overstretched they are. Why is this point so hard for people to understand? Stay at home was there to minimise further risks to the public and the NHS. Essential shops such as supermarkets couldn't close either as people need access to food. FYI I don't believe every shop that was allowed to stay open is essential before she pipes up on that one.

3) You weren't physically in contact with 100,000 people. You didn't hug or interact with every single person there. You were also outside where the risk of transmission is lower.

4) You're a bleep.

EDIT: Until you produce your degree certificates backing up what you claim, we will continue to call you uneducated. It would be so easy to shut your haters up and we know how much you love doing that. Come and prove us wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes haven’t you heard Sheikh Mansour and the Glaziers were planning a name change to Boychester as homage to their idol Savile and as for Arsenal well we dont need to go into that . Quite obvious really, of course they’re paedos .

Reactions: 3
If they put as much energy into community groups, and in some cases their own children, as they do trying to find a conspiracy in every god damn situation children would be considerably better off.

Yes I do put my own time into a community group to you that believe this crap and follow this thread. I put my time/money where my mouth is, unlike you lot.

Reactions: 4
Yes haven’t you heard Sheikh Mansour and the Glaziers were planning a name change to Boychester as homage to their idol Savile and as for Arsenal well we dont need to go into that . Quite obvious really, of course they’re paedos .
Yes, when I went to our London office a Colleague told me he would take me up the old Arsenal. That caused a bit of confusion...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read a thing from one conspiracy theorist where they said they managed to get out of the Q hole by just turning the internet off & waiting. She said she was up late on so many nights waiting for something big to happen, until she just thought that if something really big happened everyone everywhere would know, whether or not they were refreshing FB or Instagram every few minutes throughout the night. Then after a few weeks when life was relatively calm, normal & collected she realised that maybe nothing was ever going to happen & it was all bollocks. There’s hope.

Her asking medical professionals to come and debate with her is the equivalent of us asking her to come on here and debate with us.
Why would anyone do that? 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg they are all on about it now! The whole lot reposting that they are all pedos in football! 😂

Is that a massive bruise on her forehead? 🤷‍♀️
No silly, it’s a badly applied filter. She’s so utterly self assured, honest, genuine, true to herself - that she’s used a filter to present a false image to the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I report most of Ellie’s posts so most of her page is blurred out squares! Has she deleted the post about her shaving her head? I don’t remember reporting that one as I thought it would be fun to refer back to in a couple of weeks. Is it still on there?

I report most of Ellie’s posts so most of her page is blurred out squares! Has she deleted the post about her shaving her head? I don’t remember reporting that one as I thought it would be fun to refer back to in a couple of weeks. Is it still on there?
She's deleted it hoping that people forget about it because she won't do it. It was just a little bit of attention seeking.

Once you’ve reported a post and you have the confirmation on screen there will be a small box at the bottom saying ‘see post’ - click on it and you will be able to see the post again after that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.