Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some things in life are certain and that is that every person Beeba suggests you follow is a first class nutcase cretin. Like this massive bleep:

Its all well and good promoting freebirth, but the minute something goes wrong we're talking about a baby and mothers life.

Reactions: 7
Some things in life are certain and that is that every person Beeba suggests you follow is a first class nutcase cretin. Like this massive bleep:

Its all well and good promoting freebirth, but the minute something goes wrong we're talking about a baby and mothers life.
Another one trying to persuade women that they aren't OK but she can help them with a costly session (phone call).

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Another one trying to persuade women that they aren't OK but she can help them with a costly session (phone call).
and their argument that its big pharma and money for medical professionals is blown out the water when they realise the NHS is free......

Reactions: 2
and their argument that its big pharma and money for medical professionals is blown out the water when they realise the NHS is free......
It's funny how they hate Big pharma for making profits but can't see that charging £200 for a session is also nasty capitalist behaviour.

Reactions: 4
She keeps being shared on Instagram. Quick look at her page and I came here for the real information. How is her page allowed? Everything pops up with the WHO advice so surely they realise her information is false?
Now calling for medical professionals to debate with her and followers questioning how much they studied vaccines? Well they have more medical knowledge and training than Ellie? So they trust her but not the medical profession. Can I recover from eye rolling too much?

Reactions: 5
No one can have more medical knowledge than Ellie.

No one.

She trained them all don’t you know, and, should they have any gaps in their knowledge, they go straight to her. For she is medically omnipotent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was wondering how long it would take before Dr Beebs popped up.....

Eh?
It shows you how deluded Beebs actually is that she thinks she came out of that TV appearance on top. She literally just shouted over everyone and embarrassed herself, deluded witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It shows you how deluded Beebs actually is that she thinks she came out of that TV appearance on top. She literally just shouted over everyone and embarrassed herself, deluded witch.
No no. No no.

She ‘handed his arse to him on a plate’

Or something

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know her sister is a doctor!! The irony!
I remember her video explaining her families jobs when Wanky called her out about it. She said her dad is a PI her brother is in the army and her sister is a nurse, but is she actually a Doctor then??

I’m quite happy to be corrected as I, unlike Ellie et al, am happy to admit the limitations to my knowledge and expertise, but don’t Koch’s postulates refer to the identification of bacteria not viruses?

I remember her video explaining her families jobs when Wanky called her out about it. She said her dad is a PI her brother is in the army and her sister is a nurse, but is she actually a Doctor then??
No her mum is a nurse. She’s a RMN.

Attachments

Oh god. That video.....

Ok Elsy, to turn it round a bit: if Covid is NOT so deadly please explain how half the residents in my mums nursing home caught it and died within two weeks of getting it? (Ps before you start, there have been flu outbreaks there, D&V outbreaks and Norovirus outbreaks. No one died during those)

Can you not make ANY correlation between the number of ICU (and general) hospital beds not available, and the Covid measures in place? Hospitals are overstretched (and come at me with your bullshit on that one and I’ll put you in touch with some ICU nurses who will gladly set you straight. Hope you enjoy your new hole) DESPITE the Covid measures in place.
No measures = a bad situation made much much worse.

I also invite you to demonstrate to me that you were actually in contact with each and every beach goer and demonstrator to prove for a fact that you know they didn’t develop Covid.

But you won’t. Because you cannot.
Oh my god!!! I am about ten seconds in to this video, and I want to throttle her. How many times can she say “SO DEADLY” 🤬
She keeps saying that it is the “most deadly” virus, but NO ONE has ever said that.
It is the most transmissible, not the most deadly. If it was “more deadly” like ebola for example, then not as many people would be able to catch it, as the hosts would be incapacitated or dead before they even had the chance to transmit it to anyone else.
The fact that it can be spread by presymptomatic or asymptomatic people, means that it ends up killing MORE people, because it spreads much easier, and replicates in more hosts. Seriously, how bleeping thick are these people. It really grinds my gears. If you don’t agree, that’s one thing but stop lying Ellie!
God, she’s a bleep!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.