Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. That video.....

Ok Elsy, to turn it round a bit: if Covid is NOT so deadly please explain how half the residents in my mums nursing home caught it and died within two weeks of getting it? (Ps before you start, there have been flu outbreaks there, D&V outbreaks and Norovirus outbreaks. No one died during those)

Can you not make ANY correlation between the number of ICU (and general) hospital beds not available, and the Covid measures in place? Hospitals are overstretched (and come at me with your bullshit on that one and I’ll put you in touch with some ICU nurses who will gladly set you straight. Hope you enjoy your new hole) DESPITE the Covid measures in place.
No measures = a bad situation made much much worse.

I also invite you to demonstrate to me that you were actually in contact with each and every beach goer and demonstrator to prove for a fact that you know they didn’t develop Covid.

But you won’t. Because you cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think looking at the situation in Brazil right now would provide some good insight to those three questions...

Reactions: 3
This has really angered me. How about you tell my friend who lost her baby at 38 weeks due to him strangling himself with his cord, that was impossible. She has no bleeping clue. I'm really pleased her children delivered safely after her drugged up hippy home birth but the reality is, some babies won't make it without modern medical assistance. Not every midwife, doctor or nurse is a bad person knee deep in some conspiracy or out to take every womans right away. The sooner Instagram and PayPal close her down and she fucks off, the better.
They don’t get it so I’ll say it again! 100 years ago you were lucky to get out of childbirth alive, and childhood for that matter! I wonder what has changed? Oh yeah education, free health care and vaccination! bleeping idiots. I’m a midwife and obstetrics is rife with many things, mainly misogyny, but not for one minute is it rife with the conspiracies these nut jobs think up!

Reactions: 5
Oh god. That video.....

Ok Elsy, to turn it round a bit: if Covid is NOT so deadly please explain how half the residents in my mums nursing home caught it and died within two weeks of getting it? (Ps before you start, there have been flu outbreaks there, D&V outbreaks and Norovirus outbreaks. No one died during those)

Can you not make ANY correlation between the number of ICU (and general) hospital beds not available, and the Covid measures in place? Hospitals are overstretched (and come at me with your bullshit on that one and I’ll put you in touch with some ICU nurses who will gladly set you straight. Hope you enjoy your new hole) DESPITE the Covid measures in place.
No measures = a bad situation made much much worse.

I also invite you to demonstrate to me that you were actually in contact with each and every beach goer and demonstrator to prove for a fact that you know they didn’t develop Covid.

But you won’t. Because you cannot.
Has anyone posted the video for us banned people?

Reactions: 1
The girls a complete moron. Too much of a tit house to debate with people cause she knows her bullshit will be called out in front of this following of oddballs shes curated for herself

Reactions: 1
Has anyone posted the video for us banned people?
I’m not banned, she just sniffs me out as a sane moderately intelligent independent thinker and therefore I don’t qualify as an apostle and she refuses my follow requests.

I guess if you follow pages such as ‘howling at the moon’ you’re in, follow anything or anyone factual science based and OUT YOU GO. No money to be made from YOU 🔮

What’s the betting Liey pretends nobody was willing to take her on in a debate and therefore no debate happens .. she’ll be spending the whole day deleting any professionals who accept her offer quickly deleting comments and blocking anyone happy to challenge her. Also yes Ellie you are uneducated and you have no qualifications to back up anything you say so regardless of how many hours doctors are trained on vaccine you have none! you sit on your arse with no job copying and pasting all day

Reactions: 11
So we need someone who genuinely knows what they’re talking about and would destroy her to offer up their services publicly, so we know (and can demonstrate) that no matter what she says about no one being ‘brave’ enough etc we will have screenshots to the contrary

Reactions: 2
Oh my days 🤣 she knows her PR that one, I’ll give her that.

She shouldn’t put a general shout-out into the ether, she should publicly tweet/insta/email whoever it is she wants a debate with directly. We’ve accumulated quite a nice list of names to start with, if that’s any help.

I believe that’s the proper debating invitation protocol and etiquette, and that will be the best way to attract a HUGE and very interested audience. If it wasn’t for lockdown Liey it could be televised live on stage at the Albert Hall. You could curl your hair and do your make up, maybe a sequinned vest top? 🙂

Why not email Channel 4 and ask to take your rightful place alongside these fellow experts? You could just pull the plug, expose the whole scamdemic for what it is, once and for all. Corrupt dynasty’s would crumble world wide. I feel you owe it to your followers, no, the world ❤

Ps I think we’re getting to her... 🤫

Reactions: 6
So we need someone who genuinely knows what they’re talking about and would destroy her to offer up their services publicly, so we know (and can demonstrate) that no matter what she says about no one being ‘brave’ enough etc we will have screenshots to the contrary
I think its a non starter, depending on whoever was debating her, she would ensure the questions were outside that persons field (asking an epidemiologist about cancer causing chemicals/an oncologist about the ingredients in vaccines etc), she covers such a wide range of bullshit. However I remember from watching her Del Bigtree interview that she cracks under pressure outside of her script, when asked "what do you dream of for the future?", she replied "that there's no more democracy" before correcting herself. Freudian slip perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my dreams there are: Dr Ranj, Dr Liz, Dr Sam, JVT, Chris Whitty, that American doctor always being interviewed on BBC news who is based in Scotland, the scientists who have headed up the development of each vaccine......and Ellie.

‘You have NO AUTHORITY HERE ELOISE GREY. NONE WHATSOEVER...’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The debate will never happen, getting her fans excited and not coming up with the goods is her speciality. For example:

Suing the fact checkers.
Filing a GLO and suing the government.
How to cure yourself of cancer.
Shaving her head.
Cancer returning.
Not paying council tax.
Launch of new amazing health products.

I could go on and on and on. All these things have been promised, she hypes up her fans and then as if by magic they disappear to never be spoken of again. (The GLO was mentioned again with a bull tit excuse but no follow up on people’s donations to the cause!!)

Reactions: 5
Never going to happen, doesn't have the guts to actually do it, she will just claim no one responded. She wouldn't have access to her precious block button in a debate
Although they’ve probably learned not to argue with an idiot.

Basically as soon as she makes some big announcement you know it’s all absolute bollocks with no substance behind it .. wonder what she’s waiting for with the head shaving I mean it’s next week now .. hurry up Liar I mean Ellie

Reactions: 3
Fuckin hell no one can respond to it cause she’s blocked everyone with half a brain cell 😂😂 you’ll have to unblock us for us to debate with you, you dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.