Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been catching up with Paul Boys private?? He reckons it’s all about to come out.The DUMBS have been cleared and the pedos will be exposed for drinking children’s blood to stay young and don’t forget the satanic rituals that performs hourly.
I’ve watched this for over a year and nothing, nothing ever happens. Yet he still has hundreds of comments thanking him for exposing it all!! Am I missing something?? Where is this all happening! Wtf are they all on about...?

Reactions: 4
Anyone been catching up with Paul Boys private?? He reckons it’s all about to come out.The DUMBS have been cleared and the pedos will be exposed for drinking children’s blood to stay young and don’t forget the satanic rituals that performs hourly.
I’ve watched this for over a year and nothing, nothing ever happens. Yet he still has hundreds of comments thanking him for exposing it all!! Am I missing something?? Where is this all happening! Wtf are they all on about...?
You've just got to trust the plan. Or you could just ignore it as its all bollocks. I still struggle to actually believe that there are people who are this stupid...

Check out Claire Hockings latest vid it’s a corker!

Reactions: 2
Check out Claire Hockings latest vid it’s a corker!
She is beyond help, some serious issues going on. How anyone can believe her rubbish is beyond me, all sorts of claims of elites being taken down but never gives names, her idiot fans thank her for all she does, scary how easily fooled they are. I mean tracking dark energy, magic to catch the evil ones lol, duck me it's beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
She is beyond help, some serious issues going on. How anyone can believe her rubbish is beyond me, all sorts of claims of elites being taken down but never gives names, her idiot fans thank her for all she does, scary how easily fooled they are. I mean tracking dark energy, magic to catch the evil ones lol, duck me it's beyond ridiculous.
Can I ask you something are you anchored in Christ? This is gods technology, if you don’t believe you can not be helped. Unless you beg for forgiveness xx

Did you see leannes other videos. I think it was a ladies that lunch hair colouring and teeth whitening convention. Back to what she knows best, paying over the odds for poor quality food with her false friends. I bet there isn't a bleeping chip in sight...
Other than the ones in the arms of some her mates who’ve had the vaccine and not told her.....

Time for Ellie bingo, she’s doing a q&a, wonder how long it will take for her to mention kids sun cream, helios medical kits, Cambridge cannabis...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol! Silly cow thinks there’s only one reporting her ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
That would be me Beeeeeeba. You shared a video of your children walking along, one of them without knickers. Now, with the best will in the world, you have no bleeping control whatsoever over who is seeing your children, let alone if they are taking those films and sharing them around. If I can see it, and you’ve no idea who I am, how many other people are seeing your naked children? Jesus, the thought of it fills me with fear.

You don’t have the right to post films of your children naked. Again I’ll go back to days gone by. If you took photos of your naked children, took them for developing, sifted through, picked out the ‘best’ ones and asked for 15000 extra to be printed, stood on Euston station and gave them out to commuters, you’d be stuck in a bleeping straight jacket and carted away. (If only).

You consider yourself to be so bleeping bright, but don’t you see this for what it is? You’re allowing lunatics the ability to take those pictures of your girls, as innocent as they are, and share them around........ god knows who has seen those photos and it’s unthinkable to imagine where they might end up.

Many years ago, I worked on a terrible case where a young lad had been exchanging images on the internet. On paper, what a lovely looking lad - nice family, father a medic, mother a teacher - but Mother of god, that lad was twisted. The prosecution got hold of his diaries...... he’d been displaying this behaviour from his days in scouts. He got 9 months and the judge said “You’re a very dangerous young man, I’ve no doubt you’ll be before the courts again on much serious charges”. The images of the kids still haunt me to this day.

Beeeeba, just stop sharing photos of your children without clothing. I don’t find it offensive at all, I find it worrying and stupid. You think you’re an amazing parent, news for you love, you’re really bleeping not.

Reactions: 14
So sorry you had to split up with your boyfriend because you found out he had had the vaccine vaccine... in January... so he would have been over 70 ...... I wonder why you were so different
Don’t be mean, perhaps she likes the older man........

• Haha
Why is Ellie sharing this American vaccine schedule, casually linking vaccines to cancer.
I have a fully vaccinated toddler.
she didn't have any at all between 4 months and 12 months, no flu mist until 3, no injections between 12 months until the preschool 3 year 4 months. Also flu mist only goes up until 10.
Why you always lying elsybels?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So sorry you had to split up with your boyfriend because you found out he had had the vaccine vaccine... in January... so he would have been over 70 ...... I wonder why you were so different
More likely found out sugar daddy wasn't quite so sweet 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry Clare has got this 🤦‍♂️ Luckily her magic tracking device & her “team” of Navy seals will win because of course god wins ..................where to even start with this ! I honestly think she needs medical help unlike Eloise who’s just a conniving little bleep , morning Elsybels25 👋

Attachments

Perhaps he wants advice on how to expand his repertoire of Instagram comment insults....

Back in your pen, sheep......
She’s not gonna shag you mate ! Pay that $30 Matty for the Ellie milkshake or join a seminar and save yourself a few quid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why you always lying elsybels?
Everybody has a talent, and lying just happens to be Lieys. When you’ve been doing it as long as her, you become so practised and professional that you dont even realise you’re doing it. Fancy that!
This level of skill is like a vocation, she eats sleeps and breathes her tactics. She does hours of research and lies awake at night thinking of just how much she can get away with. As we can see America is a great source of weirdo bullshit to steal. She puts hours into anticipating any objections, screening and deleting objectors, and how she can ultimately end up financially profiteering. It seems all roads lead to a ‘webinar’! Genius!
Her doing a ‘webinar’ is like me taking my wheely bin out front and charging people £20 to have a look at all the crap inside.
No overheads, no expenses.
She’s like the Dynamo of deceit and wears it like a badge of pride. Like Bieber and Wanky, let’s just be grateful that we don’t have to deal with these scumbags irl.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.