Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no royalist, but they have still lost someone important to them, he was a husband, father,grandfather ect. It was still sad to see the queen sat on her own, just as it would be any little old lady at her husbands funeral at this time.
Yeah exactly, considering they claim to be empaths the comments have been disgusting. Like you I am no great royalist but it was a sad and moving image seeing the queen sat by herself at the funeral of her husband.

Don’t worry Clare has got this 🤦‍♂️ Luckily her magic tracking device & her “team” of Navy seals will win because of course god wins ..................where to even start with this ! I honestly think she needs medical help unlike Eloise who’s just a conniving little bleep , morning Elsybels25 👋
It's just pure madness, that video is just ridiculous. I get the impression she is also a bleep but the woman is also clearly having some form of mental health crisis.

Reactions: 5
^ i looked at her profile yesterday and nearly vomited when she started going on about people ‘looking her in the eyes when they’re...’, you know the rest. She’s so gross. She thinks because she has a vagina she’s some kind of eminently desirable temptress.
No Bieber. You’re a rapidly shrivelling prune, it happens to us all, and then all we are left with is our likeability and intelligence. Looks like you tit out there then 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Biba. Why do you care anyway, now you’re on the run?
Because she has achieved nothing in her forty years so slags off everyone who’s lives are worthy of praise. I see she was bragging in her stories about spending her student loan on crypto or something. Nothing but a leech....

Reactions: 3
They all just cunts, nothing else is appropriate to describe them. I actually hope they are right about the elites and they round them all up and put them down.

Reactions: 1
^ i looked at her profile yesterday and nearly vomited when she started going on about people ‘looking her in the eyes when they’re...’, you know the rest. She’s so gross. She thinks because she has a vagina she’s some kind of eminently desirable temptress.
No Bieber. You’re a rapidly shrivelling prune, it happens to us all, and then all we are left with is our likeability and intelligence. Looks like you tit out there then 🙂
She’s vile. I like a good swear on here (as do most of us), but she is foul mouthed every minute of the day. 🤬

She spoke of moving to a third world country as she has no problem being robbed at the roadside....

Most third world countries are kept poor and impoverished DUE TO THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS YOU DAFT TART.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She spoke of moving to a third world country as she has no problem being robbed at the roadside....

Most third world countries are kept poor and impoverished DUE TO THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS YOU DAFT TART.
Chuck them £500. And whoever is holding her at the roadside will let Her on her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've posted this from Kriepydee before but had another thought. They believe that the virus isn't real or you can't catch a virus. But suddenly people who are vaccinated are shedding bits of vaccine like bullets and now Kriepydee is having irregular periods. In't science wonderful...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched clare okells latest video in its entirety. She has totally lost it. She thinks there's some magic scanner that can locate any bad person via satellite.

Some trolls threatened her on you tube and her bosses got the scanner out and told her it was a labour and Conservative mp.

Someone is totally conning her shes so gullible. Why are her family not intervening?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah - she thinks a third world country is the way to go as she doesn’t mind corruption at a ‘local’ level. What a tit, what a staggering display of ignorance.

I’m by no means rich but I would happily raise the money for one way ticket to the Congo for Bieber. PM me hun 👍

If someone took her hostage they’d ring after a few days begging and offering cash for someone to go and get her. There would be a distinct shortage of volunteers. Even the British embassy would be like ‘Nah... you’re alright. All yours.’

Chuck them £500. And whoever is holding her at the roadside will let Her on her way.

Reactions: 8
I've just watched clare okells latest video in its entirety. She has totally lost it. She thinks there's some magic scanner that can locate any bad person via satellite.

Some trolls threatened her on you tube and her bosses got the scanner out and told her it was a labour and Conservative mp.

Someone is totally conning her shes so gullible. Why are her family not intervening?
Christ she’s illiterate 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've posted this from Kriepydee before but had another thought. They believe that the virus isn't real or you can't catch a virus. But suddenly people who are vaccinated are shedding bits of vaccine like bullets and now Kriepydee is having irregular periods. In't science wonderful...
Lol! Beebs reckons you can’t catch a virus, but blathers on about recently vaccinated people infecting others when they “shed”. I think she’s confused 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah - she thinks a third world country is the way to go as she doesn’t mind corruption at a ‘local’ level. What a tit, what a staggering display of ignorance.

I’m by no means rich but I would happily raise the money for one way ticket to the Congo for Bieber. PM me hun 👍

If someone took her hostage they’d ring after a few days begging and offering cash for someone to go and get her. There would be a distinct shortage of volunteers. Even the British embassy would be like ‘Nah... you’re alright. All yours.’
Having lived and worked in Africa for over 20 years before moving back to the UK I would love to see her try her tit in Nigeria or Sierra Leone, the Portuguese police let her drive away, can absolutely bleeping guarantee that would not happen over there if she behaved like that to them.

Reactions: 6
Having lived and worked in Africa for over 20 years before moving back to the UK I would love to see her try her tit in Nigeria or Sierra Leone, the Portuguese police let her drive away, can absolutely bleeping guarantee that would not happen over there if she behaved like that to them.
I’m so annoyed that they just let her go 🤬

I asked her in a private message about the spreading of a virus through vaccination if you don’t believe in germ theory, and she said it’s all on my website! It will be a cold day in hell before I go to her website!

Did anyone see on one of her posts the other day about if she had her way she would move to a 3rd world country, as they have locked corruption she can deal with. 🤣🤣 she’s a grade A twit!

I hadn’t read this properly before I posted my last post! She’s an idiot.

These “love and light” lot are some of the most bitter, toxic angry people I’ve come across .. if this is “freedom” life on the run living in a horse box hiding from bailiffs and scamming people to stay afloat I’ll stay a sheep thanks it’s much more rewarding

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.