Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Aron is absolutely bang on the money here, it’s exactly what we do.

Some days it’s ‘one positive for one negative’ some days it’s ‘three positive out of four’ as we like to keep mixing it up...
We did the LFT in work on all the staff each week, and oddly no one tested positive.....
I didn’t realise I just had to decide to make them positive 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think you’d be pretty busy 🤣 full time job

Lieys out with her daughter guess the others are with their dad 🧐
Yes that’s the only thing, I don’t really have the time 😂 it actually would be a full time job!

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, what do ‘Q’ get out of this? X
Speaking of Qanon, actually overheard a full blown “Covid is a hoax” conversation last night on my weekly Tesco shop

Qanker 1: “google cabal”
Qanker 2: “WHAT?”
Qanker 1: “C-A-B-A-L”
IN TESCO!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I knew these people existed on the internet, but I have never witnessed it in real life before.

There’s a good podcast on Q. One episode of The New Conspiracist podcast covers it. Quite a short, introductory episode, but really interesting.

Also, there’s a new 6 episode documentary on HBO, called ‘Q Into the Storm’, but I’m not sure when it’s being aired in the UK.

I think it was @Sparkswillfly who already said, that Q is basically this incel Ron Watkins and his dad. Basically they just want to cause as much chaos as possible. I don’t really know why?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So why is biba sharing a MSM article about a 20 year old dying after having the vaccine? I thought MSM media were the devil?
Because it suits. When there are a lot of excess deaths it's not covid that killed people, but when someone dies a month after the injection it's conclusive evidence of vaccine deaths.

Reactions: 7
It’s incredible as my husband had his first jab and I slept next to him.....

Couldn’t BELIEVE the lack of effect it had on me...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.