Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having lived and worked in Africa for over 20 years
Yeah yeah Africa blah blah, what would you know about life experience? You’ve got nothing to say worth listening to. Try living through all the things Lieys made up entirely in her head and THEN people may be willing to pay Β£20 (Sterling) to hear what you’ve got to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah yeah Africa blah blah, what would you know about life experience? You’ve got nothing to say worth listening to. Try living through all the things Lieys made up entirely in her head and THEN people may be willing to pay Β£20 (Sterling) to hear what you’ve got to say.
I know I know, I am nothing compared to queen milky tits and her imaginary afflictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kriepydee's weekly update. 1 comment in 7 hours. Here's another update blockhead, apparently nobody gives a monkeys arse what you think or post....
I am enjoying the comments on kiekiekds post about the vaccine. Plenty disagreeing and laughing at him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nice to see a comment section that isn't just an echo chamber of cult followers blowing smoke up Ellies arse

That last one, wow. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to read the comments, but due to the lack of punctuation (or even actual plain English) I was unable to.

Had my jab today. Not dead yet and no random unexplained spontaneous bleeding from anywhere.

Has made me crave Crunchie bars though but that might be because I’m just a fat get.

• Haha
I am enjoying the comments on kiekiekds post about the vaccine. Plenty disagreeing and laughing at him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nice to see a comment section that isn't just an echo chamber of cult followers blowing smoke up Ellies arse

Did you see his picture of date night? Reproduced below...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've posted this from Kriepydee before but had another thought. They believe that the virus isn't real or you can't catch a virus. But suddenly people who are vaccinated are shedding bits of vaccine like bullets and now Kriepydee is having irregular periods. In't science wonderful...
This is brilliant will they all stay away from us now 🀞

Ellie must be permanently glued to her phone to filter out and delete comments with opposing views, making her account private must give her a little bit of a break πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I tried to read the comments, but due to the lack of punctuation (or even actual plain English) I was unable to.

Had my jab today. Not dead yet and no random unexplained spontaneous bleeding from anywhere.

Has made me crave Crunchie bars though but that might be because I’m just a fat get.
That’ll be the chip. Some chips make you crave lettuce, others chocolate. You got the high cholesterol version. He’s a bleep, that Bill Gates.

• Haha
Errrrr, is this silly bint forgetting when she was ranting and raving at that policeman a few days ago

Practice what you preach, you woman
Haha brilliant, boring waste of a womb, that's going in the vocabulary.

Sure it’s okay not to be okay but what’s the cure for being a bleep everyday , makes you think doesn’t it Elsybels25
she’s not just β€œnot ok” she’s bat tit crazy ... she reminds me of the psychopath from a movie like gone girl or something .. you can imagine her actually concocting some elaborate story of abuse then faking her own death to frame some poor bastard 🀣

So louise the idiot Hampton and her followers are horrified by an event to walk or run Mount Kilimanjaro, because the advert has a lady wearing a mask, apparently altitude sickness combined with a face nappy will be deadly.

however it's a bleeping virtual challenge, not people actually climbing the mountain. It clearly says it's virtual, yet 99% have missed this clear fact. Yet they all claim to be researchers and can decipher and understand complex medical/scientific documents, absolute bleeping simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies for the length of time this has taken me to post, I’ve spent the last ten minutes repeatedly slamming my head against a breeze block....
So following up on this, Martin Kenny was the guy who set up the completly safe commune that Biba stayed at until she realised that truthers are human and just as likely to be arsholes as anyone else. He's completely devoted to the flat earth (and making money off it). It made me smile to think that every night Biba had a group meal their, that his philosophy and ideas (Being central to the community) were completely irreproachable, and that she wouldn't be able to shout her case to win an argument. Every time she would have had a conflicting thought or experience she would have had to bottle it up and be a good little resident not to rock the boat, it must have been agony for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.