Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bull. bleeping. tit.

You. Deleted. It. Then. Put. It. Back. Up.

Here are some of the comments. I normally black out peoples user names but duck this lot of Holocaust denying Hitler loving cunts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Bull. bleeping. tit.

Here are some of the comments. I normally black out peoples user names but duck this lot of Holocaust denying Hitler loving cunts.
I read those comments and I have never been more furious. My family was directly affected by the Holocaust. For these utter cunts to not only say it didn’t happen, but to praise Hitler because he’s a good man? It genuinely makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bull. bleeping. tit.

What the actual duck, Instagram really need to get their tit together and get on top of this now

Reactions: 4
Bull. bleeping. tit.

What the actual duck????🤬
This is completely disgusting. These people are truly vile!

What the actual duck, Instagram really need to get their tit together and get on top of this now
They don't care. I've reported racist and holocaust deniers before and they do nothing. I call one person a bleep and got banned...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I haven’t got family that have been directly affected by the Holocaust but I’m truly sorry to and for those who do. This makes me angry and want to cry in equal measure. I am constantly staggered by what is tolerated on social media.

Princess Dysmorphia is at it again
Ah then that must be the same location where she plonked and stared at her distressed toddler, it’s all about the lighting 🎥 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bull. bleeping. tit.

Just ridiculous warped mentality, they haven't a bleeping clue. Anyone who says Hitler was a good man is an embarrassment to humanity. They have no understanding of history.

They don't care. I've reported racist and holocaust deniers before and they do nothing. I call one person a bleep and got banned...
Yep they don't care, it's disgusting how they refuse to do anything.

Reactions: 1
Bull. bleeping. tit.

Can this little witch sink any lower? 3 likes on a post that starts with ‘hitler was a good man’ if she tolerates that on her feed I’m sure one of those likes was her. Shocking Ellie, even from a scummy little thing like you.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be aiming alot of stuff at us these past few days.
Wonder if whatever had her attention has dropped her?

Reactions: 5
Ahhh she's gone for a nice walk in the woods ... and decided to leave the dog at home I guess ....

Reactions: 2
she’s got a dog ? Wow where does she keep that 🤣🤣 must be hiding it with all those degree certificates
It’s so small she hides it her under wire bra.

For some reason it only appears when she visits her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.