Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title. Ellie says sunbeds do no harm, but she's hedging her bets with one white arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Bibas latest fight against tyranny? Stopped by the police and says she won't tell them who she is. Looks like she needs a a good wash. Teaching her kids that the only person that matters is her and that any respect for authority is a weakness. She's pathetic...

• Heart
Threat title
Ellie grey number 6, she claims the sunbed is the place to go, it gives you a healthy GLO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Bibas latest fight against tyranny? Stopped by the police and says she won't tell them who she is. Looks like she needs a a good wash. Teaching her kids that the only person that matters is her and that any respect for authority is a weakness. She's pathetic...

She looks bleeping haggard! walking advertisement for suncream!!

Ranting and raving like a lunatic, that breathwork and meditation works a treat then.

Exactly. Just teaching her kids it’s OK not to have any respect for authority.

bleeping bum.... go and have a spliff and pipe the duck down.... head

• Heart
Thread title:

Shaves her head for charity. Where the money goes, no clarity.

God she’s bleeping psychotic isn’t she? Shove her and her kids in a cell until she calms the duck down.

Crazy witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg has anyone watched Biba’s lasted Vids on her story! 😱😱 she is VILE!!! Can’t believe she is behaving that way in front of her children! I’m in shock! It’s disgusting! Poor children, she has completely brainwashed them.

Reactions: 7
Omg has anyone watched Biba’s lasted Vids on her story! 😱😱 she is VILE!!! Can’t believe she is behaving that way in front of her children! I’m in shock! It’s disgusting! Poor children, she has completely brainwashed them.
That was amazing! For someone so at peace, out of the matrix & in zen she was bleeping possessed with anger for no reason. She talks about “getting off your knees” but she’s happy to be on her knees when she’s getting paid for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus wept. Doesn’t look like Ayahuasca, cannabis, crystals up the flue and bleeping about in a hammock all day does much for paranoia and levels of hysteria. Naught to 60 in about 3 seconds. Crazy witch. I was dying for that officer to twit her with a truncheon. What a way to bring your kids up eh? Now we know how Ben Shepherd felt. Another bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's shaving her head because she's got people power but will it stop her pissing in the shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept. Doesn’t look like Ayahuasca, cannabis, crystals up the flue and bleeping about in a hammock all day does much for paranoia and levels of hysteria. Naught to 60 in about 3 seconds. Crazy witch. I was dying for that officer to twit her with a truncheon. What a way to bring your kids up eh? Now we know how Ben Shepherd felt. Another bleep.
Haha that would have been amazing! 🤣🤣 or Tazered! I would pay to see that! She is a wreck, and this video proves. The way she spoke to her kid right at the beginning of the video also. She’s vile.

Reactions: 4
When I was a nipper and passed my driving test my dad delegated all my mums shopping trips to me. Also as I didn't drink I was forever picking up one of my 4 brothers from some pub or a mates house in the middle of of the night. My dad had a big powerful car and to be honest I looked about 14. I lost count of the number of times I was stopped by the police. I just wound my window down and had a chat with them. No drama and never had any problems. Biba is just an unhinged drama queen. Like Liey she just loves the attention.... God help those poor kids.

FYI Biba, if you’re going to break the rules and also behave like a total twit any time someone in authority makes a reasonable request of you then guess what?

It’s going to happen EVERYWHERE YOU GO.

And crowdfunding? Pay for it yourself by getting a job, you free loading parasite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if Biba is freaking out so much as she knows full well she’s overstayed her 90 days and is very likely to get sent home quicker than you can change a child in an imaginary wet nappy. Otherwise why not just play the system, show the necessary ID and keep quiet? They’re doing it because Portugal is in lockdown, my love, not because it’s Nazi Germany. She is absolutely shitting herself for some reason.
Latest post - thinking of (starting a crowdfunder) asking for money again to pretend to buy a van but actually just move up the road again and buy more drugs. How is the dad ok with all this?? Bizarre AF.

• Heart
I’m wondering if Biba is freaking out so much as she knows full well she’s overstayed her 90 days and is very likely to get sent home quicker than you can change a child in an imaginary wet nappy. Otherwise why not just play the system, show the necessary ID and keep quiet? They’re doing it because Portugal is in lockdown, my love, not because it’s Nazi Germany. She is absolutely shitting herself for some reason.
Latest post - thinking of (starting a crowdfunder) asking for money again to pretend to buy a van but actually just move up the road again and buy more drugs. How is the dad ok with all this?? Bizarre AF.
I did wonder about the 90 day rule. I know that she's a cadging skank but I'm beginning to think that £10 to PayPal to keep her in the EU is looking like good value for money.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.