Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click on quote on the bottom right of a post..
Thank you. Wasn’t sure if that was the button to click. Thanks for confirming. I’ve probably done it wrong though.

Omg the sunbed post 🤬🤬🤬 I’m absolutely raging.
Her opinions are so contrary to literally every single fact that exists. Does anyone else think that Ellie is just trolling people at this point? I feel like she keeps trying to see just how FAR she can push things, and how much she can get people to believe her bullshit!
I don’t even think she believes half of it herself at this point!

Reactions: 4
Like you, I’m the tee total person in my house. A few years ago we were on our way back from a restaurant - I’d been clocked pulling off the car park and the police had followed me. I was pulled over and asked if I’d had a drink. Answered politely, explained I don’t drink and that was that. Off I went.

Does she think it’s acceptable to scream in the face of another human being? The man was doing his job. She needs to try it sometime, having a job.

And, instead of screaming about wet nappies, either take a spare one out with you, like most normal parents, or use some of your abundant free time to potty train her. Do you want the kid wearing nappies when she’s 12? What a horrible woman. With her as an example - her children will become feral.
The youngest has been out of nappies for months! More lies Beebs. Wonder if she’s been nicked yet? 🙈

Reactions: 2
duck me, she makes me piss. Tells any Tom, Dick or Harry on IG and FB who she is, where she lives, where she’s been and what she’s doing, but someone in authority asks her the same questions and all Hell breaks loose! FFS, how dare a policeman in HIS OWN country ask a FOREIGNER (there almost certainly illegally) to prove who she is and what she’s doing!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Biba is just a basic bleep. She just refuses to acknowledge any form of authority to be a rebel, an anarchist, the Walton defence of I do not consent. It's nothing to do with being independent, free etc it's just being a petulant bleep.

Looking at her it is clear she is going downhill, looks like more than just weed she is on. The sooner some authority bangs her up the better for those kids. Any longer with the idiot and they are going to be damaged beyond help.

Reactions: 6
Biba is just a basic bleep. She just refuses to acknowledge any form of authority to be a rebel, an anarchist, the Walton defence of I do not consent. It's nothing to do with being independent, free etc it's just being a petulant bleep.

Looking at her it is clear she is going downhill, looks like more than just weed she is on. The sooner some authority bangs her up the better for those kids. Any longer with the idiot and they are going to be damaged beyond help.
And her kids didn’t hear her ranting because she’d left them in a car with the windows closed........... no you didn’t Beeeeeebs. The window was wide open and, even if you DID lock the doors and windows (which you clearly bleeping didn’t!) the kids would have heard your foul mouthed tirade - it was heard in outer space, such is the gob on you.

The Boffin Hampton out in Uxbridge today. Reckons we’ll be back in lockdown by winter. She guesses around July/August! OMFG🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented on the post saying she often posts in her stories whilst on her phone and driving with her children in the car, and doesn’t make sure the kids have got their seatbelts on correctly, so she may want to have a think about the children’s safety. My comment is now hidden from view 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen someone use so many names how do you keep track of all your lies Ellie / Alice..................... oh that’s right you don’t do you 🤣 I can’t wait till the authorities catch up with you Eloise Buckle 😉
She is ‘A lice’

Reactions: 1
I commented on the post saying she often posts in her stories whilst on her phone and driving with her children in the car, and doesn’t make sure the kids have got their seatbelts on correctly, so she may want to have a think about the children’s safety. My comment is now hidden from view 🤔
She will have “restricted” you. Did it to me, so you can view and comment but only she can see! Pathetic really 😳

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Quinn Blakey? The hairdresser? She’s a crank too. She’s highlighted something I’ve wondered for a while - she broke her arm, and has a cast on. So she believes in the NHS enough to get them to repair her arm, but then thinks they’re all lying about Covid. Why would that make sense to anyone?!

Does anyone follow Quinn Blakey? The hairdresser? She’s a crank too. She’s highlighted something I’ve wondered for a while - she broke her arm, and has a cast on. So she believes in the NHS enough to get them to repair her arm, but then thinks they’re all lying about Covid. Why would that make sense to anyone?!
Because when you push people like her far enough she’ll change her tune and say it’s the GOVERNMENT that are lying, and that all the NHS workers are sheep who, like the majority of (sane, rational) people just haven’t woken up yet.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her! She just reminds me of a spoilt thick child that’s throwing her toys out of the pram because she can’t do what she wants to do!

Reactions: 4
New Thread Title Suggestion

Ellie Grey #6 and Biba too. Jaclyn Dumme and W**ky Walton’s Crew.
Woke, enlightened, vibrating higher, we call them all out cause they are chuffing liars.

Reactions: 12
New Thread Title Suggestion

Ellie Grey #6 and Biba too. Jaclyn Dumme and W**ky Walton’s Crew.
Woke, enlightened, vibrating higher, we call them all out cause they are chuffing liars.
Very good but you've put 2 f's in cunting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.