Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if there was ever an advertisement for using SPF and not using sunbeds, it's looking this haggard in your 20's.
Totally agree, im quite a bit older than her, high factor is part of my skincare regime and i still tan, not one to toot my own horn but my skin looks so much younger, those lines before 30!!! Walking advert for SPF

Reactions: 1
Would I lie to you had a story once, about a person who flew to Costa Rica, because they thought it was in Spain, I could just see that being Biba 😂
The child is self soothing because she has an unbalanced erratic mother who removed her from everything and everyone she knew, drags her from pillar to post, exposes her to a relentless stream of strangers and basically the dummy is the poor child’s only constant and comfort.
Exactly this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The child is self soothing because she has an unbalanced erratic mother who removed her from everything and everyone she knew, drags her from pillar to post, exposes her to a relentless stream of strangers and basically the dummy is the poor child’s only constant and comfort.
Had a friend from primary and secondary school with a mum a bit like Biba. Indoctrinated him with all sorts and just generally didn't look after him. On a school trip he turned up with a packet of rich tea biscuits for his packed lunch. I mean biscuits are bad enough but rich tea is just another slap in the face. I remember him crying because he couldn't afford to get his nan a present as his mum hadn't left him any money. They weren't short of stuff she just didn't seem to care. So some of us clubbed together and he bought his nan a budgie ornament. Anyway he left home as soon as he could and joined the navy and seemed to recover from his dismal upbringing. Let's hope Bibas kids can too.

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 top 5 most wanted!
7FE593A6-F50C-4E18-A3B9-E8556C05BCCC.png

Exposing_covid couldn’t take the heat and went crying to the insta police 👮‍♀️
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
F6EF00B9-E56B-442E-B48E-6B61FB7BC86A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Bibas latest fight against tyranny? Stopped by the police and says she won't tell them who she is. Looks like she needs a a good wash. Teaching her kids that the only person that matters is her and that any respect for authority is a weakness. She's pathetic...
Ooh, that was hilarious. She was absolutely shitting herself! 🤣🤣

Aye go on, crowd fund for a van. There’ll be plenty of soft bastards who’ll cough up. But here’s the thing Beeeeeeeeeba, you fled the U.K. because you think that our country is tit and you don’t like the ‘totalitarian’ state... (you’re fucked in the head if that’s how you see the U.K.) But, do you think that other countries don’t have rules in place? Really? Are you stupid? I hope she lands in France soon........... that lot won’t be as forgiving when she abuses a police officer.

What the duck can she take to Costa Rica? I hate people who go to such beautiful places but are offering nothing to their culture. What a bleep.
Jesus, I go to France every year and you definitely don’t duck around with the police there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My god this guy has no backbone!! Second post removed in the space of an hour. Exposing _covid can’t take the heat. As for Instagram, it’s amazing they allow these idiots to post what they want but other less offensive stuff gets removed straight away!
3EFB4854-7B46-4BF5-8A9A-FFBF620DF537.png

Did the car rental people ask to see some ID?
You would hope so.

Its got nack all to do with her principles - she just doesn’t want to get booted out of Portugal for having overstayed her welcome
Exactly! Apparently people have messaged her about her behaviour in front of her kids. She said she was across the road. Bollocks! She was clearly getting back in the car when she shouted “duck you” to the police. She is running scared...

Reactions: 2
Its got nack all to do with her principles - she just doesn’t want to get booted out of Portugal for having overstayed her welcome
wouldn’t it be a shame if someone told the GNR exactly who the irate leather bag they encountered today was, where she lives and that she’s over stayed her visa...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.