Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what the idiot eyelash comment was 🤣

The girl could turn attention whoring into an Olympic event. And win gold.

And as for trusting her with ‘charity’ money?!?

At least this is the first time she has openly and directly asked for other people to give her their money for nothing and made no bones about it. It’s a novel but effective approach. Ok, admittedly it’s a tiny bit fraudulent in that she’s pretending she will give it to charity, but hey, details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Far too many consonants in there, not enough glottal stops. Your impression of Wanky is falling short. 🤣🤣🤣

Good shout contacting the Priory. And, I would certainly make them aware that the likes of Liey et al are sharing the tit out of this. Given Liey’s history with Dr Ranj and Dr O’Riordan, I’m sure they’d be interested.
Not a psychologist, but a GMC registered child psychiatrist! Her surname is searchable and her first name seems to have been shortened/Anglicised. I don't understand her intentions and hope that there are colleagues out there that are taking a dim view, as well chances are the GMC will not do much judging by some of the others out there making big claims throughout this

Aron. Oh Aron. Oh Aron oh Aron oh Aron......

You don’t do any of these things when you’re twatting about in Asda do you?

You don’t do any of these things when you’re shouting and swearing on a little video in your grimy little tattoo shop, do you?
This waste of skin has no clue does he hatred , bullying , narcissism all his traits he’s such an hole , can you imagine if him & Eloise had a child together when they were seeing each other , I dread to think 🤦‍♂️ Lucky Olly is “helping” her out now by the looks of it 😉

Is this true ? Someone on this page of knowledgeable people must live close to Eloise buckle , beyond disgusting if true , she really is a sewer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone on here must live in Hastings. Or near Hastings. Or has relatives or friends in Hastings...

I mean, I don’t. But SOMEONE on here must...

Reactions: 3
This waste of skin has no clue does he hatred , bullying , narcissism all his traits he’s such an hole , can you imagine if him & Eloise had a child together when they were seeing each other , I dread to think 🤦‍♂️ Lucky Olly is “helping” her out now by the looks of it 😉

Is this true ? Someone on this page of knowledgeable people must live close to Eloise buckle , beyond disgusting if true , she really is a sewer
I’ve never seen someone use so many names how do you keep track of all your lies Ellie / Alice..................... oh that’s right you don’t do you 🤣 I can’t wait till the authorities catch up with you Eloise Buckle 😉

Attachments

• Haha

See below..

Attachments

• Wow
FFS. Let me spell this tit out in simple words that Elsy-bels’ followers might understand:

Sunbeds: bad and cause cancer.

Excessive exposure to sun: bad and cause cancer

Staying out of the sun and not having sunbeds: best protection against cancer

Reactions: 2

I’m not in a good mood today. This has just tipped me over the edge. I’m off to belt next door’s cat.

Que early morning attention seeking - Ellie flashing a bit of vag in a g string claiming that’s a five min tan .. anyway back to feminism Ellie

duck off you little twit. The only way you’d know your bleeping ‘vitamin levels’ is via bastard blood test. And remind us, you’re not a fan of GPS etc. Or do you have your finger in a vitamin bleeping testing pie. Just duck off you stupid bint. If you want a bleeping tan, crack on - stop trying to justify it with purported health benefits. Only, they are dangerous, no really, they bleeping are. If you don’t believe me Liey, do a search on Anthea Smith. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 You utter bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The whole bald thing 🤦🏽‍♀️..... I definitely think she fancies herself as a bit of a Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.... such a freedom fighter! 😂

Enlightened holistic high vibraters don’t need tanning salons to feel good or happy.
They know that tanning salons prey on insecurities and also ultimately feed into the capitalist system that is the government. And we all know what the government are 🤷‍♀️
True enlightened holistic high vibraters head off to a field in the middle of nowhere in Wales and get their ginger knockers out in gale force winds and zero temperatures in order to embrace Mother Nature on a spiritual level.

You ain’t nothin but a horrible little chav Liey 🙂

Reactions: 6
duck off you little twit. The only way you’d know your bleeping ‘vitamin levels’ is via bastard blood test. And remind us, you’re not a fan of GPS etc. Or do you have your finger in a vitamin bleeping testing pie. Just duck off you stupid bint. If you want a bleeping tan, crack on - stop trying to justify it with purported health benefits. Only, they are dangerous, no really, they bleeping are. If you don’t believe me Liey, do a search on Anthea Smith. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 You utter bleep.
Do you think she fell asleep with one arm out of the sunbed cos it's white??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered that. I think it may be one of those bad photoshop faux pas 👍

If she really is that colour I can’t wait to see a photo of her 🤣 🥕 🍊 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.