Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVING Walton’s latest rant 😂

Claiming that the trolls comments are going right over his head. Clearly isn’t if he’s having to make a really long video ranting against them.

Apparently he’s going to expose the likes of Ellie Grey soon too.

So in the words of Mr Walton himself: “It’s Happening!! 🍿🍿

Reactions: 8
I took one for the team and watched Wankys rant. I’ve lost quite a few brain cells but here is the relevant part about Liey.

Wonder if we go back and delete all the wanky posts, if he will be on our team. 🤣🙄. We want Wankys Dirt 🤣🤮 (hope this upload works)

I don’t understand. She posts photos of herself, of her children, of her (non) dog... why not photos of her graduation or her degree certificate? So full of tit.
I thought her degree was in Law thoooo ☠

Attachments

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE

Claiming that the trolls comments are going right over his head. Clearly isn’t if he’s having to make a really long video ranting against them.

[/QUOTE]

He also recorded another little voice comment a bit further down in the comments to that video rant, and stated in it "still pissed off" 🤔 yep really going over his head there eh!

I can't decide if the man scares me or amuses me tbh!

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE

He also recorded another little voice comment a bit further down in the comments to that video rant, and stated in it "still pissed off" 🤔 yep really going over his head there eh!

I can't decide if the man scares me or amuses me tbh!
[/QUOTE]
Definitely amuses me, the only scary thing about him is his crusty trackies.

• Haha
What the actual F? So liey can't even get a bank account because she's been left in so much debt by her ex but she can build her own house?!? I'm guessing no-one would give her a mortgage seeing as she has no job so now she just happens to have a nice lump of cash to build a house with. Maybe milk gate was a cunning marketing ploy to sell loads of photos.

Those sound bites about Ellie don’t work - what did he say about her?
It worked for me,

Ahem *puts on best wanky voice *

"if you bleeping trust Ellie grey, knock that bleeping bleep on the head too, she's not to be bleeping trusted"

"ill be coming out with everything i know too, and I've got some stuff, I've got some stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought her degree was in Law thoooo ☠
Yeah, apparently she qualified for, was accepted on and actually started a law degree but then quit after about 3 days because it made her vibrations go low 😂

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask Liey for a bit more info about where she studied for her biomedical science degree.

Surely that’s the whole point in certification - that you evidence your learning and education in order to establish your credentials. Those who can’t evidence, fall into the category ‘liars and frauds’ 🗑

So come on Liey, just one little photo of that degree cert so proudly hanging on your wall.
Or even just the published alumni list from your year will do. Anything that will silence your critics and assure us that you do speak from a position of knowledge and education and you’re not just a fantasist grifter 👩‍🎓🙏🙂

Reactions: 6
What the actual F? So liey can't even get a bank account because she's been left in so much debt by her ex but she can build her own house?!? I'm guessing no-one would give her a mortgage seeing as she has no job so now she just happens to have a nice lump of cash to build a house with. Maybe milk gate was a cunning marketing ploy to sell loads of photos.
dont forget she’s from a wealthy family.

she’s obviously changed her mind about the building company she’s taken that one down .. 👀
She’s watching this thread like a hawk isn’t she? Anything she can potentially get called out on at a later date gets deleted....

Good morning Eloise. Hope you are well.

Reactions: 7
She’s watching this thread like a hawk isn’t she? Anything she can potentially get called out on at a later date gets deleted....

Good morning Eloise. Hope you are well.
Must be tit having a load of people calling you out on your life of lies and deception every day

Reactions: 4
Wanky waltons latest rant is brilliant, shows he has no brain! 😂😂😂😂😂 so interested in what he’s got on Ellie? 👀
Anyhow he’s got a new Instagram account, think it needs removing 😉😁
00BA1830-1DFC-46EF-B06F-9FA96F9B6770.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.