Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't trust the government, scientists, media.
But can trust a dodgy spreadsheet online that says practically every celebrity has been arrested and executed.
okay 😅😅🤣🤣🤣
It is genuinely astonishing how anyone can believe this bollocks. How mentally damaged do you have to be to believe it.

Reactions: 2
Wankys social media just seems like an online version of his time in HMP Bristol. A grubby place you don’t really want to go, where crims and thugs can gather and circle, and the currency is cock and crack.

• Haha
Wankys social media just seems like an online version of his time in HMP Bristol. A grubby place you don’t really want to go, where crims and thugs can gather and circle, and the currency is cock and crack.
He with teeth that can be seen from outer space, has done a video addressed specifically to Wanky. If you can get past his sniffing, his orthodontic prowess and his hysteria, it is the funniest five minutes you will spend this weekend. He’s called Wanky a faggot and says that he believes Wanky wants to have a sword fight with him. Maybe sword fighting is a euphemism, I dunno - but very bleeping entertaining. What a set of cunts. It’s in Telegram - his group is against the elite........ I know, I know.

Attachments

• Haha
What’s his IG account name? Lots of James’ on there!!
Here it is. And as an aside, what drugs is Claire Fuckinell on? Only, apparently, she has arranged for a ‘list’ to be given to Trump. She says that she doesn’t know who’s on the list, but it doesn’t matter because Trump now has said list. I hope the silly bleep hasn’t sent him her Waitrose order, only she’s going to look a bit bleeping soft if she has, especially if she’s ordered 2 ounces of black pudding, thinly sliced.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know what's really interesting? There is no K Polyakova on the GMC register. I'm so sick of doctored "letters" doing the rounds
Its mad isn't it. Mrs Fatfelix is some sort of director of nursing for a large trust (she did tell me but I wasn't listening). After the vaccines, no deaths, no serious illnesses and a some staff who had a day off after feeling a bit rough. Haven't they been lucky to avoid all these vaccine deaths and injuries.

Reactions: 1
Its mad isn't it. Mrs Fatfelix is some sort of director of nursing for a large trust (she did tell me but I wasn't listening). After the vaccines, no deaths, no serious illnesses and a some staff who had a day off after feeling a bit rough. Haven't they been lucky to avoid all these vaccine deaths and injuries.
Kate Shitarane is wearing well.............

Attachments

• Haha
Is it just me or is Aron’s top lip the size of a child’s shin? It’s bleeping massive.
Genetically he must be the first stage of evolution from an ape.
Imagine getting your ‘troof’ from a ranting aggressive prison thug with half a brain cell. “It’s all coming out, all coming out”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.