Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see why shop staff and customers should have to tolerate and deal with that bullshit. Imagine if you’re recently bereaved or supporting a loved one ill with long COVID and you encounter that prick with his loud hailer?

I strongly support human rights and I don’t want a police state, but I think it’s fair that we expect the police to get him to pack it in. He’s proved he’s going to persistently and determinedly cause a nuisance. The supermarkets should circulate his mug shot with a strict ban.

I too am watching with interest what form horrible little shape shifter Liey is going to reappear in.
I support human rights as well - however, I think Wanky had proved too many times that his ‘human’ characteristics fall a bit short, no, a lot short. He’s a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 2
What you lying for? After speaking to you, the nurse clearly changed her mind about the vaccine, being a nurse and about the nhs. She spoke to her supervisor who agreed, they closed the vaccination centre, then she emailed one of your informative videos and a template letter to the NHS CEO. He realised that all doctors were murderers and now they have closed the NHS completely. The CEO took special time to thank you for your well worded, professional and well researched letter.
I hoped nobody would know that was me... just made my wife and son unemployed... anybody want to buy a piano...doesn't seem to be able to make a proper tune.

• Haha
I hoped nobody would know that was me... just made my wife and son unemployed... anybody want to buy a piano...doesn't seem to be able to make a proper tune.
I'll swap an SUV for your piano! It has had the great unwashed in it and done near 120000 kilometres though!

However, the fact that he’s joined a gym and is booking his summer holidays has made me very happy. All that tax free cash that poured into his account when he suddenly found himself ‘homeless’. duck my life. I hope someone drops a 40kg kettle bell on his bastard head.
FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!

Can it play ‘im a bleep’ by Ellie Grey tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To think that o
Anyone else reckon she’ll be back on Sunday? Just like Jesus?
Nothing would surprise me. It’s actually quite funny that she’s fucked off into the cyberspace grave yard. With such a clear message to deliver, you’d have thought she’d have just ridden the storm and ignored the likes of us. After all, they are the 99% - we are just insignificant.

If it is true & I do die after my second vaccine because they’re just poison carcinogenic‘s I will come back and haunt the duck out of Ellie, Wanky, Dunne & Biba. They better turn off The Matrix & start getting tips from The Exorcist.
It’ll be Ellie’s head spinning round spewing pea soup everywhere first!

Reactions: 1
Can it play ‘im a bleep’ by Ellie Grey tho?
I know that one. Give me the key and I’ll improvise the lyrics.

If it is true & I do die after my second vaccine because they’re just poison carcinogenic‘s I will come back and haunt the duck out of Ellie, Wanky, Dunne & Biba. They better turn off The Matrix & start getting tips from The Exorcist.
It’ll be Ellie’s head spinning round spewing pea soup everywhere first!
You won’t die. My Ma is 93. Ninety bleeping three. She’s had both. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know that one. Give me the key and I’ll improvise the lyrics.

You won’t die. My Ma is 93. Ninety bleeping three. She’s had both. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂I know, My Dad’s the same, he’s 82. But when they were all saying that everybody was only having it so they could go on the piss & on holiday they were totally wrong, one of my main reasons is to spite all of them🤣 I DO NOT CONSENT

To think that o

Nothing would surprise me. It’s actually quite funny that she’s fucked off into the cyberspace grave yard. With such a clear message to deliver, you’d have thought she’d have just ridden the storm and ignored the likes of us. After all, they are the 99% - we are just insignificant.
I wish I shared your confidence. I feel an impending sense of scheming, raging, foot stampy, hair tossed energy that she has been brewing and is going to release upon the world. But what form will it take? With the oddity that is Kiki Dee by her side anything’s possible.

That’s the problem with being such a multi talented scammer, it’s so hard to choose which con to pursue - decisions decisions! I find it best to take the guru herselfs advice and ‘follow the money’.

COVID scam is running out of legs, and people are starting to publicly unite against her, which is a terrible PITA. Soooo.... time to take some time out, spend some family credit/child maintenance/daddy’s money on getting ‘that’ hair, ‘those’ nails and ‘those’ lashes sorted, a few sunbeds, stare at her kids in a corridor a few times, and switch direction.

Fools and their money are soon parted and the means is barely relevant.

Last edited:
I wish I shared your confidence. I feel an impending sense of scheming, raging, foot stampy, hair tossed energy that she has been brewing and is going to release upon the world. But what form will it take? With the oddity that is Kiki Dee by her side anything’s possible.

That’s the problem with being such a multi talented scammer, it’s so hard to choose which con to pursue - decisions decisions! I find it best to take the guru herselfs advice and ‘follow the money’.

COVID scam is running out of legs, and people are starting to publicly unite against her, which is a terrible PITA. Soooo.... time to take some time out, spend some family credit/child maintenance/daddy’s money on getting ‘that’ hair, ‘those’ nails and ‘those’ lashes sorted, a few sunbeds, stare at her kids in a corridor a few times, and switch direction.

Fools and their money are soon parted and the means is barely relevant.
What is the plural for scammer?

Influencers?

• Haha
I wish someone would smash up Wanky Walton's ride like this annoying prick got . . . But they post this video like this muppet is a winner . . .

The Great Reopening page is winding me right up on this sunny Bank Holiday

I wish someone would smash up Wanky Walton's ride like this annoying prick got . . . But they post this video like this muppet is a winner . . .

The Great Reopening page is winding me right up on this sunny Bank Holiday

Birthed at home with no drugs (unless you’re Beeeeeeeeeeeeba, and you were off your tits on whatever tit she smokes) - well bleeping good for you. Some people need medicine (I know, the bleeping wrong ‘uns). My first child would have died had it not been for an emergency c section. So shove that fact right up your stretched perineum.

Yes but you’re paid to say that aren’t you? 🤣
tit. Busted.

Last edited:
Haven’t they had a go at The Great Reopening several times already? Looks like they’re pretty tit at it if they have to keep doing it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.