Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would smash up Wanky Walton's ride like this annoying prick got . . . But they post this video like this muppet is a winner . . .

The Great Reopening page is winding me right up on this sunny Bank Holiday

Hahaha what a tit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the next 007, thinks she and her mates have saved the world, deluded.
In reality what have any of them done? Saved no kids.. haven't shortened or stopped lockdown nothing.. duck all. They're just idiots.

Reactions: 9
I agree. And then they get comments like ‘thanks for everything you’re doing for us’ and ‘true hero’. They want to try sending their comments to their local hospital staff. bleeping idiots all of them.

Reactions: 6
I am eagerly awaiting the resurrection of our lord and saviour. The almighty Ellie, who shall deliver us from evil and impart her knowledge to us all.

Such knowledge will include; how to use olive oil as a cure for all cancers and how to take the perfect photo of yourself pissing in the shower.

PRAISE BE TO THE LORD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I thought any of my kids would end up as thick as Jaclyn Dumme I would invent a time machine and go back and pretend I had a headache...
On her website you can order a DNA test so that you can have a diet/exercise plan tailored to your genetics. I’m just going to leave that there...!

• Haha
  • Wow
On her website you can order a DNA test so that you can have a diet/exercise plan tailored to your genetics. I’m just going to leave that there...!
I hope she has checked to make sure ethylene oxide isn't used on the swab lol.

• Haha
I hope she has checked to make sure ethylene oxide isn't used on the swab lol.
Don’t you mean Effiline oxide?!🤣🤣🤣

In a Pinky and Perky voice! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

In a Pinky and Perky voice! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

If I thought any of my kids would end up as thick as Jaclyn Dumme I would invent a time machine and go back and pretend I had a headache...
Jason Christoff! Beebs’ mate! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In reality what have any of them done? Saved no kids.. haven't shortened or stopped lockdown nothing.. duck all. They're just idiots.
Hmmm. What have they achieved? Well, if they’d only have a long hard look at their piss pottery, they might arrive at the conclusion that they are partly responsible for longer lockdown periods. Going to beaches, stupid bleeping protests, refusal to wear masks or even accept the disease exists. So yeah, they’ve done their bit ....... cunts.

Reactions: 6
I saw the Anosia venture because she’s registered as a Company Director on Companies House. Delusions of grandeur, much?

The name sounds like a cross between annoying and nausea - how appropriate,

But jokes aside, delusions of grandeur and bonkers plans and actions are often a sign of bi-polar and a few other personality disorders. Makes you think.

Reactions: 3
Would be great to find which one it is and check how it has been sterilised. Couldn't see on her website..

Reactions: 2
Would be great to find which one it is and check how it has been sterilised. Couldn't see on her website..
It’s on her mind and body detox website (www.mindandbodydetox.co.uk).

I saw the Anosia venture because she’s registered as a Company Director on Companies House. Delusions of grandeur, much?
Whenever you register a business on companies house you have to list the company director, and if there’s only one owner, then that’s it, it’s you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
^ oh sorry yeah I realise that. The grandeur comes from the fact that she thinks this venture has any slight possible merit and is not going to sink without a trace 🙂

That dna thing - there HAS to be a law to stop that, right?

Last edited:

The name sounds like a cross between annoying and nausea - how appropriate,

But jokes aside, delusions of grandeur and bonkers plans and actions are often a sign of bi-polar and a few other personality disorders. Makes you think.
Just received this random email. My reply: Dear Liey, Beeeeeeeba, Wanky and Dumbbbb,

Bollocks.

Regards.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.