Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine actually buying something from her .. she’d give you a false name, false number, you’d get home and the car would completely fall apart while she skips off in her bikini with your 6 grand before you could get your money back she’s spent it on dodgy lashes, nails, and underwired bras
Think of the unwashed that have been in that car, Walton's crusty trackies have been stuck to those seats 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can’t be long now until her Instagram relaunch! The suspense is killing me .. maybe even a new name perhaps 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can’t be long now until her Instagram relaunch! The suspense is killing me .. maybe even a new name perhaps 🤷‍♀️
Selling unregulated health products no doubt. No regulations, no testing and probably no ingredient list. Her followers will be lapping it up...

Reactions: 5
Wanky “I do not consent” Walton at it again with his videos. The police officers have amazing restraint with him, he needs a good clip on the lug.

I honestly thought she would be back by now
she needs to leave enough time for people to forget all the embarrassing tit she’s done if she wants to start selling stuff as a reputable brand .. it’s gonna take more than a few weeks for us to forget 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this on Beeeeba’s page. Decided to take a look at said video. duck me, got bored after a couple of minutes. These hippy types seem to have a lot of “healing” to do, maybe because they need to get a job, stop using drugs and live a normal life! Beebs is still processing her sexual assault incident (I believe someone tried to kiss her) which is why she’s been quiet. The pink haired numpty, from what I garnered during the brief review of her video just had some unwelcome suggestions on line. Erm, just block perhaps? Bunch of bloody wet wipes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Saw this on Beeeeba’s page. Decided to take a look at said video. duck me, got bored after a couple of minutes. These hippy types seem to have a lot of “healing” to do, maybe because they need to get a job, stop using drugs and live a normal life! Beebs is still processing her sexual assault incident (I believe someone tried to kiss her) which is why she’s been quiet. The pink haired numpty, from what I garnered during the brief review of her video just had some unwelcome suggestions on line. Erm, just block perhaps? Bunch of bloody wet wipes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Forgot attachment!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wanky “I do not consent” Walton at it again with his videos. The police officers have amazing restraint with him, he needs a good clip on the lug.
Wish they would kick the tit out of him, I would. Probably why I couldn't be a police officer.

Thank duck for that!
I guess Sony dropped her like a hot potato when they realised that 1- she wasn’t really a song writer (another fairy story she must have sold them) 2- she made them no money and 3- she was associated with the likes of Wanky Walton. No need for that piano now thank god

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.