Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And lo, on Easter Sunday it was decreed that El-lie would rise from the dead just like Jesus, and all her followers cryeth ‘where have you been? Forsooth we were all worried about ye. I needeth more Fanny soap...’

Don’t know about you, but I wasn’t told to ‘stay inside’ last summer....
I spent the entire summer in the garden soaking up vitamin D like most people as I will this year ..

Reactions: 1
bleeping laughable. I might message her and ask her if she can give me a natural remedy for stage 4 melanoma with brain and lung metastasis. bleeping bleep.
According to Beeeeba, the sun can’t harm you, however she does use sunscreen on the girls. Make your bloody mind up you stupid leather head!

Attachments

• Sick
According to Beeeeba, the sun can’t harm you, however she does use sunscreen on the girls. Make your bloody mind up you stupid leather head!
Those poor kids running around there In the hot sun this summer covered in beeswax 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Our life force cannot harm us? Oh good Jesus, what a bleep. We can’t live without water, it’s an essential. Can that harm us? Well, yes, you can bleeping drown for starters. The sun? Well, scientists state, emphatically, that just a couple of bad burns in early years is a gateway to melanoma later in life. But hey, what do medics know.

Reactions: 6
Biba, Ellie, JD, Louise, Wanky and the rest have absolutely no redeemable qualities, if I heard a bus had plowed into the lot of them I would actually cheer, society wouldn't miss them and their kids would be better off without them, they are cunts of the highest order.

Reactions: 3
Biba, Ellie, JD, Louise, Wanky and the rest have absolutely no redeemable qualities, if I heard a bus had plowed into the lot of them I would actually cheer, society wouldn't miss them and their kids would be better off without them, they are cunts of the highest order.
They make me piss “Swipe up for discounts on a product that I recommend”. Listen Beeeeeeeba, the fact that something is recommended by you, is not going to persuade me to purchase it. In fact, quite the bleeping opposite. If it’s recommended by you or any of your bleeping cronies, I’d actually go out of my way NOT to buy it. And if that sunscreen was the only thing left on the market, I’d put my big coat on or stay indoors.

Reactions: 4
They make me piss “Swipe up for discounts on a product that I recommend”. Listen Beeeeeeeba, the fact that something is recommended by you, is not going to persuade me to purchase it. In fact, quite the bleeping opposite. If it’s recommended by you or any of your bleeping cronies, I’d actually go out of my way NOT to buy it. And if that sunscreen was the only thing left on the market, I’d put my big coat on or stay indoors.
I cannot understand how people look up to these idiots and take medical advice from them. I can understand the terminally ill cancer patient looking at holistic etc out of desperation. I cannot understand anyone who could be successfully treated shunning that and turning to these snake oil salesman. And anyone who does not use suncream on their kids is an unfit parent.

Reactions: 6
I cannot understand how people look up to these idiots and take medical advice from them. I can understand the terminally ill cancer patient looking at holistic etc out of desperation. I cannot understand anyone who could be successfully treated shunning that and turning to these snake oil salesman. And anyone who does not use suncream on their kids is an unfit parent.
Agreed. I’ve spoken to many people over the years who will look at something else when all else has failed, but to say that a bleeping plant can ‘cure’ a cancer that is ravaging the body, is just bleeping stupid. I get the benefits of plant based diets, but curing a complex disease? duck off. And you’re right, allowing a child to burn in the sun is abuse. You wouldn’t let them smoke or drink, yet you’d allow them to burn their largest organ? bleeping idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
tit I am soiling my trackies in fear, nice of him to give us the weekend before he hunts us though while Him and Queenie are out spunking the last of the money he scammed from his idiot followers.
Don’t know what’s most offensive, his empty threats or his appalling use of grammar.

• Haha
I’m quaking in my crocs.
One of the things that absolutely makes me howl, is the connection that they make between child abusers and celebrities. In a telegram page, they show a photo of Mick Jagger with Ghislaine Maxwell. If you happen to have been in a room with someone, are you automatically connected with their criminal activities??

I’ve been at an event with Derek Makay. In fact, I’m pretty sure there’s a photo of me with him somewhere. Does that suddenly mean I take on his crimes? I was at a dinner where Kay Burley spoke - am I now a twit? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are just total and utter duck heads.

Someone is very camera shy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 513808
Like anyone gives a flying duck who she is. Shag off Hannah. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Are you my husband? This is his mentality 🤣🤣

One of the things that absolutely makes me howl, is the connection that they make between child abusers and celebrities. In a telegram page, they show a photo of Mick Jagger with Ghislaine Maxwell. If you happen to have been in a room with someone, are you automatically connected with their criminal activities??

I’ve been at an event with Derek Makay. In fact, I’m pretty sure there’s a photo of me with him somewhere. Does that suddenly mean I take on his crimes? I was at a dinner where Kay Burley spoke - am I now a twit? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are just total and utter duck heads.

Like anyone gives a flying duck who she is. Shag off Hannah. 🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely this! The people calling celebs such as Chrissy Teigen a paedophile as she was on the Epistein logs. These people get away with their crimes because they have a DOUBLE life. They act normal and mix with people to cover up their disgusting acts. Not everyone is in OK everything. Pisses me right off.

Are you my husband? This is his mentality 🤣🤣

Absolutely this! The people calling celebs such as Chrissy Teigen a paedophile as she was on the Epistein logs. These people get away with their crimes because they have a DOUBLE life. They act normal and mix with people to cover up their disgusting acts. Not everyone is in OK everything. Pisses me right off.
That’s how fucked in the head they all are. They are incapable of rational, joined up thinking. I know a good friend of Nigel Farage. Conclusion: I must be a raving Nazi wanker. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do we all think 'mattb5678' and 'save us from the rest' on insta are one and the same thicko with two profiles? The things they retort to people are laughably dumb. One actually threatened me in DM by saying he was going to come over and shag my partner.
My 6 foot, bearded husband is still waiting...
Both fawn over Ellie and have nothing to respond to people other than 'put your muzzle back on'... Its a shame when babies are dropped on their heads isnt it.

Reactions: 8
Do we all think 'mattb5678' and 'save us from the rest' on insta are one and the same thicko with two profiles? The things they retort to people are laughably dumb. One actually threatened me in DM by saying he was going to come over and shag my partner.
My 6 foot, bearded husband is still waiting...
Both fawn over Ellie and have nothing to respond to people other than 'put your muzzle back on'... Its a shame when babies are dropped on their heads isnt it.
both complete waste of space. ‘Save us from the rest’ is a complete coward! After been abusive with me and calling me a pedalo, I offer to meet up in any situation he wanted to settle it like men! If he thinks it’s acceptable to call people pedalo’s! Needless to say he doesn’t want to set a time or date with me!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.