Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joining the dots here, she’s ‘QOF21’ she looks about 21, so he could be 21 years older than her Cos he’s 42.
poor girl has to see his saggy bollocks🤢🤮
Poor old Wanky. Desperately trying to impress Queenie - dragging his space hoppers around in his crappy trackies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny how when someone asked her why she had such a difficult pregnancy she said it was due to her heart and her sickness /HG .. no mention of the apparent terminal cancer she was supposed to have had whilst pregnant, it’s like the terminal diagnosis she harped on about back then on Facebook has been completely forgotten 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Talking about the "papers" from 1939 yet a clear holocaust denier.

Anyone would think she is talking bollocks.....

Funny how when someone asked her why she had such a difficult pregnancy she said it was due to her heart and her sickness /HG .. no mention of the apparent terminal cancer she was supposed to have had whilst pregnant, it’s like the terminal diagnosis she harped on about back then on Facebook has been completely forgotten 🤷‍♀️
Not by us...

Reactions: 2
I remember when I first started following Ellie I went back to her original posts about her daughter being born....(I have a family member who was born at 26 weeks and I remember how much medical intervention he needed to stay alive and just found Ellie’s claims of basically minimal medical help to be total BS)...and took these screenshots... it seems quite a few details have changed since then 🧐 pretty sure she said at one point she never had antibiotics?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember when I first started following Ellie I went back to her original posts about her daughter being born....(I have a family member who was born at 26 weeks and I remember how much medical intervention he needed to stay alive and just found Ellie’s claims of basically minimal medical help to be total BS)...and took these screenshots... it seems quite a few details have changed since then 🧐 pretty sure she said at one point she never had antibiotics?
Why is she lying about how much she weighed? So pointless but its like she just can't help it.

Reactions: 5
Why is she lying about how much she weighed? So pointless but its like she just can't help it.
Shes also lying about the dates... i don't get why. 28 weeks and 2lbs is very prem, why the need to make it more dramatic? Whats wrong with this girl? Her own premature baby isn't exciting enough for her she has to jazz it up, she is sick in the head. I think agenda antivax needs to do one of their famed side by sides on insta. Would love to see the fan club talk her out of this one!

I believe she later decided the baby was actually born at 26 weeks and that she was confused after the birth. Bollocks. It was 28 weeks and that made all the difference.

Reactions: 2
I believe she later decided the baby was actually born at 26 weeks and that she was confused after the birth. Bollocks. It was 28 weeks and that made all the difference.
I don't believe this for a second. I had an incredibly traumatic birth and subsequent PTSD so i do understand that details can be hazy, but i struggle to believe that you could forget the gestational age of the baby, and then not remeber it until 2 years later for an Instagram post? Her gest age will have been mentioned constantly as she was prem, she is almost certainly lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.