Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And, who the duck let this one out of prison? I’m not bad at deciphering bollocks and getting over accents, but honestly? This bleep sounds like he’s speaking from the bottom of a wheelie bin and is crossed with Jimmy Nail, Dean Windass, and a Dalek. Christ almighty.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And, who the duck let this one out of prison? I’m not bad at deciphering bollocks and getting over accents, but honestly? This bleep sounds like he’s speaking from the bottom of a wheelie bin and is crossed with Jimmy Nail, Dean Windass, and a Dalek. Christ almighty.
You are going to love this guy!! I’m from the same area and he has quite a reputation, but not a good one.

Reactions: 1
You are going to love this guy!! I’m from the same area and he has quite a reputation, but not a good one.
I’ve heard enough about him to know that loving him, is going to be way down the list. What I would love to do however, is punch him in the face until my arm became too tired to continue.

God Biba is on one 🤦🏼‍♀️ this lot have such a warped sense of self importance it’s all me this me that .. just wheel the kids out for attention seeking posts every now and then

Reactions: 2
Would be great to find which one it is and check how it has been sterilised. Couldn't see on her website..
It's not just how it's sterilised but the fact that they are offering commercial DNA tests! Now if there was ever a place not to have your DNA tested it would be things like that where there will be a profit on selling your details. Currently most testing companies have signed good faith agreements that mean they won't, but legally they aren't required (only some voluntary regulatory thing) so there is nothing to stop them selling your DNA results onto the highest bidders (which could include insurers and mortgage providers who could chose to refuse if you have any anomalies, whether they are disease causing genes or of unknown significance). So yes you go out and shout about a medical test that (isn't) collecting your DNA, all the while you are dealing with companies that wouldn't necessarily be bound by the same confidentiality clauses!

God Biba is on one 🤦🏼‍♀️ this lot have such a warped sense of self importance it’s all me this me that .. just wheel the kids out for attention seeking posts every now and then
QUICK!!!!!! Get your credit cards out - she’s increasing her prices........ duck right off Beeeeeeeeeba, you bleeping crank!!!!! If you can take a few rusty brash washers for this tit, you’ve got a deal. And “remember I’m a single parent” - erm, scuse me? Didn’t you make the conscious decision to leave your ‘husband’ and other children? You’re not a widow are you? You decided to drag your kids away from everything they knew so that you could duck about with crystals, ayahuasca, and god knows what other bollocks you indulge in. For the love of God, don’t be at it now, telling us all you’re the poor little hard done to bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It's not just how it's sterilised but the fact that they are offering commercial DNA tests! Now if there was ever a place not to have your DNA tested it would be things like that where there will be a profit on selling your details. Currently most testing companies have signed good faith agreements that mean they won't, but legally they aren't required (only some voluntary regulatory thing) so there is nothing to stop them selling your DNA results onto the highest bidders (which could include insurers and mortgage providers who could chose to refuse if you have any anomalies, whether they are disease causing genes or of unknown significance). So yes you go out and shout about a medical test that (isn't) collecting your DNA, all the while you are dealing with companies that wouldn't necessarily be bound by the same confidentiality clauses!
And these are the same people who say that Covid tests will keep your DNA on a government database - remember that bollocks?

The ironies are coming thick and fast in the ready money round aren’t they??

Reactions: 4
QUICK!!!!!! Get your credit cards out - she’s increasing her prices........ duck right off Beeeeeeeeeba, you bleeping crank!!!!! If you can take a few rusty brash washers for this tit, you’ve got a deal. And “remember I’m a single parent” - erm, scuse me? Didn’t you make the conscious decision to leave your ‘husband’ and other children? You’re not a widow are you? You decided to drag your kids away from everything they knew so that you could duck about with crystals, ayahuasca, and god knows what other bollocks you indulge in. For the love of God, don’t be at it now, telling us all you’re the poor little hard done to bleep.
What advice would anyone need to get from her? Hardly one of life's winners

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Advice on how to run off to the middle of nowhere, get groped by a random hippie,
live in a horse box and show your tits on insta 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would rather drag my knob through shards of glass than take advice from this idiot. Her patreon account had 60 odd members last week, less than 50 now, must be running out of drug money now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would rather drag my knob through shards of glass than take advice from this idiot. Her patreon account had 60 odd members last week, less than 50 now, must be running out of drug money now.
Apparently, Patreon are randomly removing followers! Yeah, right, of course they’re going to remove paying customers! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shooting was accidental.. phew!! I thought he had meant it... In 1993, Steele was convicted of the accidental shooting of a teenage girl, who had been hit by a shot from a hand-gun fired by Steele during an argument outside the Redskins Pub, Washington, Tyne and Wear. Steele, who was working as a bouncer at the pub, claimed that he was concerned about his safety and brandished the weapon out of "bravado". In court, Steele admitted to unlawful wounding, possession of a firearm with an intent to endanger life and illegal possession of ammunition. Steele was sentenced to eight years' imprisonment. The bullet entered the victim's skull and she was left with serious disabilities.[1

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.