Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all think 'mattb5678' and 'save us from the rest' on insta are one and the same thicko with two profiles? The things they retort to people are laughably dumb. One actually threatened me in DM by saying he was going to come over and shag my partner.
My 6 foot, bearded husband is still waiting...
Both fawn over Ellie and have nothing to respond to people other than 'put your muzzle back on'... Its a shame when babies are dropped on their heads isnt it.
Yeah they are one person, thick as tit and unable to understand anything, the clearly hoping for a taste of Ellie's milkshake.

Yeah I had some idiot tell me he knew my address and was 3 hours away and on the way with his boys to teach me a lesson, that was 2 weeks ago so guess they got lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah they are one person, thick as tit and unable to understand anything, the clearly hoping for a taste of Ellie's milkshake.

Yeah I had some idiot tell me he knew my address and was 3 hours away and on the way with his boys to teach me a lesson, that was 2 weeks ago so guess they got lost.
Yep - they’re either the same person or they share the one single brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

that reminds me, I’ve not commented on any of his post for a while with the chicken emoji, I’ll be back in a minute! 😂😂😂😂

Arrr that’s better, I’ve caught up again! He’s got some 🐓 to look forward to! Wonder how much it’s going to take to bait him out! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
both complete waste of space. ‘Save us from the rest’ is a complete coward! After been abusive with me and calling me a pedalo, I offer to meet up in any situation he wanted to settle it like men! If he thinks it’s acceptable to call people pedalo’s! Needless to say he doesn’t want to set a time or date with me!
Ok im glad its not just me. Its almost disappointing reading their comebacks, get all geared up with some facts and they/he essentially replies with a "no YOU are" and some emojis... in my head hes a young lad using Mummys credit card to have a quick tug to Elsybels milky photographs. Bless him

• Haha
Ok im glad its not just me. Its almost disappointing reading their comebacks, get all geared up with some facts and they/he essentially replies with a "no YOU are" and some emojis... in my head hes a young lad using Mummys credit card to have a quick tug to Elsybels milky photographs. Bless him
I don’t mind abit of abuse but when the words get very offensive. I draw the line there! He just proved to me how much of a coward he is, even gave him my address 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Do we all think 'mattb5678' and 'save us from the rest' on insta are one and the same thicko with two profiles? The things they retort to people are laughably dumb. One actually threatened me in DM by saying he was going to come over and shag my partner.
Both fawn over Ellie and have nothing to respond to people other than 'put your muzzle back on'... Its a shame when babies are dropped on their heads isnt it.
This is all his posted on his page 9 tit memes no opinions of his own almost like a sheep 🐑 following his shepherd Elsybels25 around and her lap dog creepy KieKie

Attachments

I think I hit a nerve with mattyb. Started telling me how much he had in the bank and savings and his crypto currency and how long he had left on the mortgage etc etc. Couldn't give a monkeys arse really. Then said he had evidence of vaccine deaths. Turns out to be VAERS. total prick..

• Haha
And lo, on Easter Sunday it was decreed that El-lie would rise from the dead just like Jesus, and all her followers cryeth ‘where have you been? Forsooth we were all worried about ye. I needeth more Fanny soap...’

Don’t know about you, but I wasn’t told to ‘stay inside’ last summer....
Screenshot_20210404-172620_Instagram.jpg

I was just coming to share the same thing after just seeing it. At no point last year was I told to stay out of the sun (any more than any other year in relation to avoiding skin cancer).
From the outset we could exercise out of the house. You could sit in your own garden all day if it suited, I was in the garden every day, weather permitting. I'm pretty sure tighter rules here were in place slightly longer than in England, and even then we had most of the summer with relaxed restrictions that never once held you captive indoors out of the sun...the only people that would have applied to were those with COVID who didn't have access to private gardens to allow for isolation, but the government never told people to stay strictly out of the sun if you had a positive test just strictly to stay away from other people people the things they may come into contact with!

Sadly, it's a bit Trumpesque of them not to realise that virus particles on surfaces and skin exposed to UV could be deactivated. As much as Trump would have you believe otherwise, you are not getting the sun into your bloody lungs and blood....remember that 'suntan is your natural protection from the sun', so by that reckoning a tan would also have hindered that! 🤣

Yeah but she has to be young in order to look up to him and think he’s a king.

An older woman would just raise her eyebrows up to her hairline and go ‘yeah, whatever you bleeping clap infested low IQ fucktard’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie so heavily filtered in her insta story can barely make out her face .. so much for hating the fact her kids will grow up seeing unrealistic images on social media .. what was the point of the cringey post she made where she’s pulling a weird face in the mirror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ellie so heavily filtered in her insta story can barely make out her face .. so much for hating the fact her kids will grow up seeing unrealistic images on social media .. what was the point of the cringey post she made where she’s pulling a weird face in the mirror
Anyway, to more pressing matters.

Liey, WHERE ARE WE UP TO WITH THE GLO? Update please. Present position, case number please.

I thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tit! She must have blocked me again. Can’t find her🤦🏼‍♀️ twit! 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.