Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ummmm didnā€™t you write this list yourself Ellie?

What audience research has actually been conducted here? šŸ™„

My god sheā€™s thick
The notion that working with immune compromised people isn't enough of a reason to get a vaccine for her šŸ˜”

Reactions: 2
If only we'd all listened to the fountain of knowledge that is Louise Hampton eh? šŸ™„

God this one really winds me up. Muppet
This winds me up, yes there will be some listed incorrectly in the governments 28 day data, but the government know full well more die from covid after 28 days, than die after a positive test and completely Unrelated, hence why ons deaths, and excess are both higher than the government figures.
That's the conspiracy you dim wits, this government's incompetence!

Reactions: 3
If only we'd all listened to the fountain of knowledge that is Louise Hampton eh? šŸ™„

God this one really winds me up. Muppet
Thereā€™s a vid on YouTube ripping out of her & it shows a comment allegedly from her dad saying that sheā€™s an embarrassment and mentally ill & that her gran was in or had been in hospital with COVID. If itā€™s true I feel sorry for her family, and if she ā€˜de-wakes upā€™ sheā€™ll have some guilt too.

Thereā€™s a vid on YouTube ripping out of her & it shows a comment allegedly from her dad saying that sheā€™s an embarrassment and mentally ill & that her gran was in or had been in hospital with COVID. If itā€™s true I feel sorry for her family, and if she ā€˜de-wakes upā€™ sheā€™ll have some guilt too.

Imagine being related to that!

She mentions her ex quite a lot saying he is 'still asleep'

Just awful. A sign of just how stupid people are these days, she creates a video coining the phrase 'certificate of bollox' and suddenly she's an expert.
She can barely string a sentence together!!!

Just awful. A sign of just how stupid people are these days, she creates a video coining the phrase 'certificate of bollox' and suddenly she's an expert.
Hang on is she the carer in the car saying she was given a certificate but had been
really quiet at work

Reactions: 1

Yep she is an absolute moron, out of all of them she is the thickest, even worse than Walton.

Hang on is she the carer in the car saying she was given a certificate but had been
really quiet at work

Yep. That's the one

Yep she is an absolute moron, out of all of them she is the thickest, even worse than Walton.

Shes infuriatingly stupid!

There's going to be some messed up kids for years to come. Can just imagine all their kids in school now, "well my mum said I don't have to wear a mask"
Absolutely no respect for teachers, doctors, police

God only help those poor kids of these idiots that are now going to 'home educate!'

Last edited:
Yep. That's the one

Shes infuriatingly stupid!

There's going to be some messed up kids for years to come. Can just imagine all their kids in school now, "well my mum said I don't have to wear a mask"
Absolutely no respect for teachers, doctors, police

God only help those poor kids of these idiots that are now going to 'home educate!'
I've found that kids will wear masks more willingly than adults.

An extra 100 or so letters arenā€™t going to overwhelm anything my love....
Not sure i understand the point of this. Having worked in a government correspondence unit we would just bin them if they were blank and the minister would never know. Colin who spent his lunch breaks saving the stamps for a local hospice might have been a bit busier...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she the one that filmed the menorah in Trafalgar Sq for Chanukah and was claiming it was for the Freemasons?

Is she the one that filmed the menorah in Trafalgar Sq for Chanukah and was claiming it was for the Freemasons?
The very same. Now if my old dad was alive he would use this expression : ā€œThat one? As numb as the piss stones at Rhodes Bankā€. šŸ˜… Itā€™s an expression I have used many times in the last twelve months.

• Haha
^ Thatā€™s not one a South Westerner has ever heard! Can you explain about the piss stones at Rhodes Bank? Iā€™m intrigued.

• Haha
Here are ten words or phrases guaranteed to wind me up and get me reaching for the chocolate Hobnobs. Not in any order but numbered in case Louise Hampton is reading and she can use it as a maths lesson.
1. Ellie Grey
2. Biba Tanya
3. Face nappie
4. Sheeple
5. Clock Poshtulates (they can't even spell it never mind understand it)
6. Kill Gates
7. Microchipped vaccines
8. You do know polio had almost disappeared before the vaccine
9. When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
10. I'm a freedom fighter
11. It's all a hoax
12. People who can't stick to 10 in their lists.

Feel free to add any others. I'm so triggered now reading these I'm skipping Hobnobs and going full on Fig Rolls. Please don't hate on the Fig Rolls as my energy healer is away learning to deep breathe via phone calls (isn't that illegal) and I don't have any coping strategies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ Thatā€™s not one a South Westerner has ever heard! Can you explain about the piss stones at Rhodes Bank? Iā€™m intrigued.
Well, you wonā€™t ever have heard of it! Ok, so - in the North West of England is a place called Oldham. An old mill town, once a thriving little industrial town, its main industry being cotton. It was known as one of the most important areas in textiles and cotton. There is an area of Oldham called Rhodes Bank. Many years ago Rhodes Bank had a huge public toilet and the gents toilet was just a huge big slab of concrete that men urinated against. Apparently it was absolutely massive and very thick. The slab was known as a ā€˜piss stoneā€™. Hence ā€œAs numb as the piss stones at Rhodes Bankā€.

Reactions: 4
Well, you wonā€™t ever have heard of it! Ok, so - in the North West of England is a place called Oldham. An old mill town, once a thriving little industrial town, its main industry being cotton. It was known as one of the most important areas in textiles and cotton. There is an area of Oldham called Rhodes Bank. Many years ago Rhodes Bank had a huge public toilet and the gents toilet was just a huge big slab of concrete that men urinated against. Apparently it was absolutely massive and very thick. The slab was known as a ā€˜piss stoneā€™. Hence ā€œAs numb as the piss stones at Rhodes Bankā€.
Love it, thanks.

Yep thatā€™s dim whittled, hateful, lying, Louise Hampton.

Here are ten words or phrases guaranteed to wind me up and get me reaching for the chocolate Hobnobs. Not in any order but numbered in case Louise Hampton is reading and she can use it as a maths lesson.
1. Ellie Grey
2. Biba Tanya
3. Face nappie
4. Sheeple
5. Clock Poshtulates (they can't even spell it never mind understand it)
6. Kill Gates
7. Microchipped vaccines
8. You do know polio had almost disappeared before the vaccine
9. When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
10. I'm a freedom fighter
11. It's all a hoax
12. People who can't stick to 10 in their lists.

Feel free to add any others. I'm so triggered now reading these I'm skipping Hobnobs and going full on Fig Rolls. Please don't hate on the Fig Rolls as my energy healer is away learning to deep breathe via phone calls (isn't that illegal) and I don't have any coping strategies.
I donā€™t think Louise can read yet, or use a knife & fork.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.