Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Associated Press seem to be incredibly active in protecting their copyright. This is hardly surprising, these days many photographers make more money from copyright misuse claims than the value of the original images.

"When a user licenses content from AP, it obtains permission to use that content in a specific way. Thousands of organizations across the world license AP content for legitimate use in their businesses, understanding the value inherent in this content and the investment that went into its production.

When our content is used without authorization, it undermines our ability to support our news operations.

Like any other content creator, we must protect our intellectual property rights against unauthorized exploitation. Protecting our journalists’ work from misuse and illegal use is of primary importance to the organization, and we are working to develop new ways to safeguard our rights."

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that's Fiona rose Diamond who is big mates with Ellie, JD and Biba. Think she helped put together that ask the experts video that was on panorama, Another idiot.
Don’t you wish that just one, just one of them would get the virus? Let’s see how their alternative life styles cope with it if they get it badly enough. One of my old work mates became a PT - he was as fit as f, died at 34.

Reactions: 4
Another bleeping gobshite. This one uses Telegram and IG. Spends the first few minutes slurping his brew and gurning at the camera. He used the word ‘prevading’ in his TG post. At that point, I inserted an extra large knitting needle right through my own knee. That will teach me.
Cannot stand that paul boys. He needs his own thread. One of the worst trump fanatic QAnon loons

Reactions: 2
Yeah that's Fiona rose Diamond who is big mates with Ellie, JD and Biba. Think she helped put together that ask the experts video that was on panorama, Another idiot.
Had a two minute flick through that Covishitleak site - Vernon Colemam features - enough said. And the temptation to correct the grammar is too much.

Reactions: 1
Another sponger wanting money for legal fees to cover costs from being fined.....*sigh*
She needs a lawyer due to being caught under 'laws'😂😂😂 not trying to sue the bbc after all then. Its funny how people get prosecuted under laws. I never thought it would catch on🙄
Shes the sort of person laws dont apply for her to follow but if something happened to her shed want the full force of the law applied. You can't pick and choose laws

“The lights were on, but nobody was there”🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
“garbled legalese” 🤣🤣🤣

These journos love trolling him and they do it so well ❤

I think if it’s a slow news week they might be interested to hear about how all this led to him ‘crowd funding’- I think many will find very public criminal action followed by pathetic begging pretty interesting. He’s the one who wanted all the attention after all 🤷‍♀️ I might drop them a line to keep them up to date with the latest 🙂

Don’t you wish that just one, just one of them would get the virus? Let’s see how their alternative life styles cope with it if they get it badly enough. One of my old work mates became a PT - he was as fit as f, died at 34.
Really sorry to hear that about your mate. Yeah would love them to get it, although even then they would just say it was flu, it's infuriating that these people deny it exists. I honestly want to throttle the lot of them.

Had a two minute flick through that Covishitleak site - Vernon Colemam features - enough said. And the temptation to correct the grammar is too much.
I hadn't actually looked at the site but if Coleman is on it no need to. I cannot understand how they think someone like him is credible. I tried listening to that Fiona once and after a minute I was done.

So did I - Dr Vernon Coleman is so exceptional as a (ex) doctor that he starts his academic essay about the dangers of face masks with the line ‘...the shops are full of mask wearing muppets’. Well, had me won over...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“garbled legalese” 🤣🤣🤣

These journos love trolling him and they do it so well ❤

I think if it’s a slow news week they might be interested to hear about how all this led to him ‘crowd funding’- I think many will find very public criminal action followed by pathetic begging pretty interesting. He’s the one who wanted all the attention after all 🤷‍♀️ I might drop them a line to keep them up to date with the latest 🙂
I think that the next time I get an email from my long lost Uncle Gerald from Outer Space, telling me he has £3 million euros and 28999 gold bullion deposited in my name, and all he needs is my bank details...... I think I will become Wanky Walton for the day.....

Oh i see I didnt realise I must of looked at the wrong one
PTTP is awake again - waxing lyrical on subjects they know 5/8 of duck all about. If only she actually knew the process of drug approval. Christ almighty. From bench to bedside can often take years and cost millions in R&D. And then there’s the ones that never see a patient. She really is a numb bleep. Mind you, maybe it’s not her replying now, given that she has a team working for her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The force is strong with this one. He’s abit trigger happy with the block button, question is how many more accounts do I have up my sleeve! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
EDC4B0DA-7CBB-4E45-B989-EFD75BC14124.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.