Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked on PTTP this morning and the advice they were giving out is so fundamentally wrong its painful to read! Luckily agenda anti lies has already covered most of it, calming me down quite a bit. However also in the comments is these two possible cases of fraudulent activity!

Oh and Ellie, if you're reading this Greece has already said they are having vaccine passports, the reason the UK government were looking at it is because otherwise there will be no way for Britons to fly to Greece. Oh and Greece is in the EU (if you didn't know) so that destroys that argument.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Looked on PTTP this morning and the advice they were giving out is so fundamentally wrong its painful to read! Luckily agenda anti lies has already covered most of it, calming me down quite a bit. However also in the comments is these two possible cases of fraudulent activity!

Oh and Ellie, if you're reading this Greece has already said they are having vaccine passports, the reason the UK government were looking at it is because otherwise there will be no way for Britons to fly to Greece. Oh and Greece is in the EU (if you didn't know) so that destroys that argument.
I’d bleeping love to take a cricket bat to the back of her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Aron has also pissed me off with this little nugget that they like to spread while chanting "follow the money"!
If they actually 'researched' like they said they would realise that the Pharma industry is worth $1.3 trillion, bit the 'wellness industry (that includes Ellie's health food company, Biba's self help Course, Shemirani's consultations and Jaclyns health company) is worth $4.85 trillion! That's right, over 3 times as much. Follow the money I urge you.

For example this is screenshots Jaclyn put on in April showing how much the pandemic had increased her business! And she has the hypocrisy to post tit like this.

Rant over, I feel so much better now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aron has also pissed me off with this little nugget that they like to spread while chanting "follow the money"!
If they actually 'researched' like they said they would realise that the Pharma industry is worth $1.3 trillion, bit the 'wellness industry (that includes Ellie's health food company, Biba's self help Course, Shemirani's consultations and Jaclyns health company) is worth $4.85 trillion! That's right, over 3 times as much. Follow the money I urge you.
What annoys me is the anti vaxxers want to move from a system (in the UK at least) where vaccines are a choice to one where no vaccines are available. So they want to make my choices for me?? I thought they hated mandation? Like they say.. I will make my own choices. Dickheads

Reactions: 7
What annoys me is the anti vaxxers want to move from a system (in the UK at least) where vaccines are a choice to one where no vaccines are available. So they want to make my choices for me?? I thought they hated mandation? Like they say.. I will make my own choices. Dickheads
Yep, they are all about choice... Oh hang on.. this is Jaclyn celebrating a water park banning naturist sessions due to a petition and social media campaign. Regardless of everyone's opinion on naturists, you can't opine your belief that anything to do with your body autonomy cannot be mandated and then celebrate an essential mandate on people's body autonomy in a closed environment. The one thing I can't stand (if anyone hasn't noticed) is hypocrisy, yet they do it every... single... day.

Attachments

Yep, they are all about choice... Oh hang on.. this is Jaclyn celebrating a water park banning naturist sessions due to a petition and social media campaign. Regardless of everyone's opinion on naturists, you can't opine your belief that anything to do with your body autonomy cannot be mandated and then celebrate an essential mandate on people's body autonomy in a closed environment. The one thing I can't stand (if anyone hasn't noticed) is hypocrisy, yet they do it every... single... day.
Me too, and I also don’t like others trying to decide what other people can and can’t do, and using violence and threats. So, parents can’t bring up their own children how they choose? Because people like Jaclyn know what’s best for ‘all children’. The ‘save the children’ lot threatened staff, hounded the venue, and turned up and shouted ‘pweirdo’ at anyone arriving, including parents and in front of their children, whilst chucking stuff at their cars. All in the name of ‘save the children’. Awful...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But its ok for beebas children to walk naked down the street? Contradictions everywhere

I go to nudist beaches all the time. Nothing wrong with being naked. It's just skin. But do you know what I don't do? Post it on social media. Twats all of them

Me too, and I also don’t like others trying to decide what other people can and can’t do, and using violence and threats. So, parents can’t bring up their own children how they choose? Because people like Jaclyn know what’s best for ‘all children’. The ‘save the children’ lot threatened staff, hounded the venue, and turned up and shouted ‘pweirdo’ at anyone arriving, including parents and in front of their children, whilst chucking stuff at their cars. All in the name of ‘save the children’. Awful...
That is truly disgusting behaviour! Says more about them than anything else. They are the ones putting sex and nudity together. Perverts

I’m just loving this thread, been moaning about these mentalists on my own for far too long 😂

Reactions: 5
There’s a new post on PTTP. Praising a company for not asking if people have had the vaccine to allow them entry.
They seem to all be under the impression that vaccines are (or are going to be) mandatory and that they won’t be allowed places unless they have had it. Yet so far, there is no evidence of such happening anywhere.
They have really worked themselves up into a tizzy haven’t they?

Last edited:
There’s a new post on PTTP. Praising a company for not asking if people have had the vaccine to allow them entry.
They seem to all be under the impression that vaccines are (or are going to be) mandatory and that they won’t be allowed places unless they have had it. Yet so far, there is no evidence of such happening anywhere.
They have really worked themselves up into a tizzy haven’t they?
“Doesn’t care what people do in their personal life”??? Really? Why did she get herself in such a bleeping tizz about milkgate then? She should have just said “duck it, my body, if I want to sell photos of my vagina online, I will”. Stupid little cow.

“Doesn’t care what people do in their personal life”??? Really? Why did she get herself in such a bleeping tizz about milkgate then? She should have just said “duck it, my body, if I want to sell photos of my vagina online, I will”. Stupid little cow.
And a bit more “Bullshit from Beeeeeeba”. Tell you what SHOULD be a non negotiable: Your kids being brought up properly, not dragged from pillar to bleeping post when YOU are off on a drug induced whim, your kids being able to see proper And a bit more “Bullshit from Beeeeeeba”. Tell you what SHOULD be a non negotiable: Your kids being brought up properly, not dragged from pillar to bleeping post when YOU are off on a drug induced whim, your kids being able to see proper flesh and blood family, as opposed to some bleeping freaks you’ve met on a bastarding kibbutz and pretend they’re your ‘family’, access to proper education, health and dental care, oh and having the poor little buggers vaccinated. Now THEY should be non negotiable - you utter twit. Annnd breath.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder how Ellie’s getting on with her masters degree?

‘Guess who’s back?......back again...... Ellie’s back.... tell a friend.....’

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Of course she’s back she would have been going cold turkey for attention.. let’s see what stories lies and misinformation she’s whipped up while she was taking a break ... 🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.