Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My version of a recap 😂

It started with a fact check
She decided she was going to sue
That wasn't far enough
The government became a target too
Unfortunately the foof pics were found
Bibas baby sitter is suspect #1
Biba was mad the attention on her was non
So the glo went on hold
& Aron was the next sight we did behold
Never one to be down for long
PTTP came back, subscription game strong
Now crisp and dry Mr fry has come along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My version of a recap 😂

That wasn't far enough
So the glo went on hold
I was going with someting shorter. Ellie lives in a world of her own, Biba lives in a van and Aron lives in his tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My version of a recap 😂

That wasn't far enough
So the glo went on hold
I love the “crisp and dry Mr Fry” part 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My version of a recap 😂

That wasn't far enough
So the glo went on hold
That just about sums it up. 🤣🤣

I love the “crisp and dry Mr Fry” part 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Have you noticed that Crisp & Dry has pulled down the post? Oh, and in case anyone missed it, in other news, Wanky Walton is planning on finding the addresses of Government ministers and ‘taking it to them’. Not sure if he’s doing a bit of cash in hand work delivering fish suppers, or if he means he will be ‘taking IT’ to them. In any event, he doesn’t need to search out addresses - he could just pitch up at number 10 and ask if Boris is in. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Have you noticed that Crisp & Dry has pulled down the post? Oh, and in case anyone missed it, in other news, Wanky Walton is planning on finding the addresses of Government ministers and ‘taking it to them’. Not sure if he’s doing a bit of cash in hand work delivering fish suppers, or if he means he will be ‘taking IT’ to them. In any event, he doesn’t need to search out addresses - he could just pitch up at number 10 and ask if Boris is in. What a twit.
Which post? It’s going off on Crisp n Drys Twitter

I'm going to take this opportunity to throw some more logs on the fire. I was trying to find a screenshot of Ellies Holocaust Denial post (yes she's one of those) but instead I found this. It hasn't got a date on the Screenshot, but from the others I have this post was from the back end of 2018. The way I see it there are 3 possible scenarios.
A. Someone hacked Ellies phone 2 years ago and put the photos online using her Instagram name, exactly how she predicted! However this would mean she's lying about her ex husbands phone being hacked.
B. She posted this for attention and set up the account online in her Instagram name in the hope that someone would find them and hey presto she's a victim again! Only no one cared that much until her hypocrisy is all over social media and now she's forgotten the password and can't get them taken off.
C. The government hacked her ex husbands phone (that still has her pictures on) and set up an account in her old Instagram name and hacked the site so it appears to be 2 years. All because she was setting up a GLO against the government (which she still hasn't done). Then she went to the police who prioritized her case over everything else, outhacked the hackers to find out the pictures were only put up 4 days before.
For those not aware scenario C is currently Ellies explanation.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is all too funny 🤣🤣 Ellie has obviously realised the only way out of this humiliation is to conjur up an even more ridiculous attention seeking story 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh sorry I thought that was recent, wow she’s probably having to recycle all the old stories and lies then, she must have templates for those too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You posted some screenshots on the last thread all on one image but I couldn’t read them, any chance you could repost bigger? Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Which post? It’s going off on Crisp n Drys Twitter
His Facebook one, the one with 800 odd comments has been deleted, I'm starting to believe he actually didn't have a clue what he was getting himself into. Which is ridiculous, run, run for your life Mr Fry, and never look back.

Reactions: 4
Of course. Happy to oblige. They’re very old, but demonstrate the constant need for some kind of medical assurance and assistance, for her, her husband and her children.
I have put my Facebook medical degree to good use today (degree has been verified by the University of Life) and this looks like a severe case of attentionseekingitus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You posted some screenshots on the last thread all on one image but I couldn’t read them, any chance you could repost bigger? Thanks x
Yes they are really small, could you?

Sorry, just spotted that you have. Thank you!!

Last edited:
I have put my Facebook medical degree to good use today (degree has been verified by the University of Life) and this looks like a severe case of attentionseekingitus.
Well, I’m no expert...... but if I was asked to give a second opinion, I’d agree, with the added diagnosis of being a bleep. I’m sure that has a medical term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be funnily ironic if we crowd funded to hire Crisp’n’Dry to sue Liey for causing online harm. She’d soon learn she can flick her hair and flash her cleavage all she likes but there’s no loyalty amongst parasites.

I’m still waiting to ask Fry if he’s aware of Greys public persona and ask him about his affiliation with her, but it seems he’s busy fire fighting. I really want to know why he’s chosen to be so closely associated with her and her cause.

I read her blog entry on the subject and the grammar is so bad it made me feel slightly sick. You know that the author of any pseudo professional document is blagging it when they use the term ‘luckily’ 🤣

It seems she’s exhausted the patience of her ex and probably her in-laws. It’s great that they’re looking out for the children. It would be sad if they had to be removed from their mother due to her personality disorders but I do wish him all the best with his effort to protect them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.