Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But women look up to her saying how strong she is. When I started work many years ago I worked with a woman called Betty who was a cake and WI type. Turns out she was an army nurse during the war nursing injured soldiers. As the war looked like it was ending she was asked by her commanding officer if she fancied going overseas as she spoke German. Ended up helping at the liberation of a concentration camp. Risked her life with cholera and dysentery etc and spent months sleeping in the back of a truck. Found out her fiance was missing presumed dead but said "we just got on with it". We were all in awe of her. The fact that people look up to Biba who has done everything for herself sickens me.
My late father’s also!!! He would alternate between that and “shite hawk” - it’s lost on the southerners and the youth. You know I was thinking earlier - we have a few people in this thread who decided to take matters in our hands. In less than 24 hours we took down Wanky’s Go duck me page, and pointed Liey’s lawyer in the direction of the exit sign. Between them, they’ve got thousands in the ‘movement’ and thus far have achieved.......... duck all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was I bollocks.
Oh look. Another, bleeping lawyer

Attachments

My late father’s also!!! He would alternate between that and “shite hawk” - it’s lost on the southerners and the youth. You know I was thinking earlier - we have a few people in this thread who decided to take matters in our hands. In less than 24 hours we took down Wanky’s Go duck me page, and pointed Liey’s lawyer in the direction of the exit sign. Between them, they’ve got thousands in the ‘movement’ and thus far have achieved.......... duck all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was I bollocks.
Shite hawk. Quality Insults.

Reactions: 2

Was I bollocks.
Apologies you said that was me when they said someone in the movement brought them down

Another bleeping gobshite. This one uses Telegram and IG. Spends the first few minutes slurping his brew and gurning at the camera. He used the word ‘prevading’ in his TG post. At that point, I inserted an extra large knitting needle right through my own knee. That will teach me.
Ah. I was wondering when Mr Boys would be introduced to this group.

Reactions: 1
I think Ellie needs to also brush up on her knowledge surrounding copyright.

The image at the end of this article :

https://www.powertothepeopleuk.com/post/no-face-mask-no-entry-illegal

Is copyrighted to Jae C. Hong of Associated Press, looks like she grabbed it from a Washington Post article (where it was purchased and correctly credited).

A lot of high end news agencies are pretty strict about miss-use of their images...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.