Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team
So, seen as Amy Italo is now a pttp admin I think this comment can be assumed credible. Taken from Katie Hopkins comments on the GLO, it begs the question who trolled ellie from within the movement?

Attachments

So, seen as Amy Italo is now a pttp admin I think this comment can be assumed credible. Taken from Katie Hopkins comments on the GLO, it begs the question who trolled ellie from within the movement?
Amy is a stooge who will just blow smoke up Ellies arse (was that one of the pictures). Not very bright but loyal. Bans people when she's outwitted, which is quite soon in most conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gobshite was my dad's favourite insult. I use it in his memory. And I am from the North.
My late father’s also!!! He would alternate between that and “shite hawk” - it’s lost on the southerners and the youth. You know I was thinking earlier - we have a few people in this thread who decided to take matters in our hands. In less than 24 hours we took down Wanky’s Go duck me page, and pointed Liey’s lawyer in the direction of the exit sign. Between them, they’ve got thousands in the ‘movement’ and thus far have achieved.......... duck all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You were in the movement?
Was I bollocks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just been watching that post that Biba made earlier to HM The Queen. Wow! What a piece of tit she is! What relevance does this have to her, when she has officially left the UK? One has to wonder what the f**k is going on in her mind!! Forty year old mother of three (although she abandoned one), wow, what a brilliant example to women 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

Don't have the patience for the likes of Elseybels in the North do we 😤
Definitely not! If you duck with northerners, be prepared!

Just been watching that post that Biba made earlier to HM The Queen. Wow! What a piece of tit she is! What relevance does this have to her, when she has officially left the UK? One has to wonder what the f**k is going on in her mind!! Forty year old mother of three (although she abandoned one), wow, what a brilliant example to women 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤬
She’s pathetic. She made that silly little dance a few weeks ago - then it was directed at Matt Hancock. This time HRH. Awful witch.

Reactions: 1
Biba dancing 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringe I couldn’t watch.. she looks like she needs a good wash

• Haha
Ss? I blocked her

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed how she is still selling her body? Almost every post on her IG is of her semi naked. One has to wonder how she is earning more money now than ever (her words) 🤷‍♀️

But women look up to her saying how strong she is. When I started work many years ago I worked with a woman called Betty who was a cake and WI type. Turns out she was an army nurse during the war nursing injured soldiers. As the war looked like it was ending she was asked by her commanding officer if she fancied going overseas as she spoke German. Ended up helping at the liberation of a concentration camp. Risked her life with cholera and dysentery etc and spent months sleeping in the back of a truck. Found out her fiance was missing presumed dead but said "we just got on with it". We were all in awe of her. The fact that people look up to Biba who has done everything for herself sickens me.

Reactions: 11
But women look up to her saying how strong she is. When I started work many years ago I worked with a woman called Betty who was a cake and WI type. Turns out she was an army nurse during the war nursing injured soldiers. As the war looked like it was ending she was asked by her commanding officer if she fancied going overseas as she spoke German. Ended up helping at the liberation of a concentration camp. Risked her life with cholera and dysentery etc and spent months sleeping in the back of a truck. Found out her fiance was missing presumed dead but said "we just got on with it". We were all in awe of her. The fact that people look up to Biba who has done everything for herself sickens me.
Who thinks she is strong though and for what I wonder 🥴? Running off (leaving her son) because she doesn’t like the pandemic, making her kids sleep in a horse box, telling the world she was a hooker or going on about conspiracy tit ? I dont get what is strong or brave or Admirable about these people.. we all know the world is corrupt and messed up.. they haven’t discovered something new! We just choose not to embarrass our children, drag them around the world or rip off others to prove it🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Who thinks she is strong though and for what I wonder 🥴? Running off (leaving her son) because she doesn’t like the pandemic, making her kids sleep in a horse box, telling the world she was a hooker or going on about conspiracy tit ? I dont get what is strong or brave or Admirable about these people.. we all know the world is corrupt and messed up.. they haven’t discovered something new! We just choose not to embarrass our children, drag them around the world or rip off others to prove it🤦🏼‍♀️
I've no idea.. if you read her Instagram there's people saying "I needed to hear that" or " you're such an inspiration ". But she's just a lying nobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.