Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so first up James neale appears to be a lawyer who appeared on bgt. Apologies if this is the wrong guy certainly looked like him in the video about bgt

Alex sells pizza and I mean actual pizza and doughnuts. And posted this. He actually believes in covid
His pizzas look tit 🤣

Reactions: 1
As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team
Making sure she has her cronies working for her. They’ll be quiet now that the Spry C&D relationship has hit the dust. Ah well!

Attachments

As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team
Controlling the page? Sounds a bit authoritarian to me. Surely not what PTTP is all about...

Reactions: 4
I think Mr Fry has learned a lesson this week. Don't let a pair of tits distract you from research.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Mr Fry has learned a lesson this week. Don't let a pair of tits distract you from research.
Tbf might have been one of her army now

Someone had a go at him for getting his vaccine over someone with special needs turns our Chris has/had leukaemia. That seems a pretty high priority to me

Reactions: 6
That poor guy probably thought he was just helping some people with disabilities before realising he’s walked into a scene from one flew over the cuckoos next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder why she needs this team, when she's got 5 lawyers, 2 legal secretarys & 2 clued up pals that have been working with her for ages 🤔😂
I do feel for her, must be tiring being a pathological liar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder why she needs this team, when she's got 5 lawyers, 2 legal secretarys & 2 clued up pals that have been working with her for ages 🤔😂
I do feel for her, must be tiring being a pathological liar
Silly this is that team of 5 lawyers 2 secretaries 2 friends and a partridge in a pear tree

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so first up James neale appears to be a lawyer who appeared on bgt. Apologies if this is the wrong guy certainly looked like him in the video about bgt

Alex sells pizza and I mean actual pizza and doughnuts. And posted this. He actually believes in covid
The odd McD’s etc never killed anyone. Our livers and kidneys exist for a reason...🤦🏼‍♀️

That photo of the bowel movement on a night out was actually the happiest night of Wanky Walton’s life. Not only did he feel the first time he really was SOMEONE, he also felt like he actually had friends. Obviously those halcyon days didn’t last long but at least he got to have a go on Liey before it all turned to rat tit. What a difference a pandemic makes.

Just watch how Liey gets her worthless ‘team’ to give hours of their worthless time for free and then somehow find a way to rip them off. She’s like Midas, only everything she touches turns to shite 💩 and then they cry and that’s the best bit 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow looking at that birthday celebration for Ellie they really do all flock together don’t they: El-lie, Aron, JD, Cassie Sunshine, that James fella.

Bet they were a joy to serve in that restaurant.....

Wow looking at that birthday celebration for Ellie they really do all flock together don’t they: El-lie, Aron, JD, Cassie Sunshine, that James fella.

Bet they were a joy to serve in that restaurant.....
Wonder if they consented to paying the bill???

Anyway, im knackered after today. Logging off for tonight. Well done gang of people who I don’t even know. 🤣 Apparently we make an excellent team! High fives all round. 🙌

Reactions: 7
Ah, that explains why I’ve now got a massive baby sized lump on my right arm! 🤣🤣
And I’ve
Thank goodness he finally realised what he was embroiled in !

I think that's been one of my most enjoyable days for a year or so :)
And mine. I hope Mr Fry is nursing his arm and reflecting on the error of his stupidity. I also hope that Liey is desperately trying to salvage what bit of ‘respect’ she felt she had within the movement, and I hope that Wanky is logging into online banking, thinking “duck, what does OD mean?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.