Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the posts about fry legal have gonefrom
PTTP’s insta

The blog posts on the website are still
Up

Reactions: 2
the posts about fry legal have gonefrom
PTTP’s insta

The blog posts on the website are still
Up
As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team

Attachments

Last edited:
As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.
I think he’s just watched his IG feed for the last couple of hours and once the bleeping nut jobs lifted their stones and let their guts spill over, he’s done a huge volte face. And you know what, fair play to him - it looks like he’s binned them off. He clearly didn’t do his due diligence and he’s deserved the attention that he’s had today. Right, I’ve dusted off now - next please!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
And that leaves today’s scores at a very successful Tattlers #3. Covid Crazy’s #0.

Reactions: 11
Thank goodness he finally realised what he was embroiled in !

I think that's been one of my most enjoyable days for a year or so :)

Reactions: 5

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team
Any of them actually qualified I wonder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.