Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is posting about not going to a hotel in Turkey as there’s been a big outbreak of norovirus there.

But what about her amazing immune system? Surely that will fend off all bugs?
No. Surely not another holiday she’s not gone on.
Who’da thunked it? She had bad luck with holidays.

Reactions: 4
Well I’ve certainly come across some absolute fruitcakes in the Troofer Movement the past few years, Cassie Sunshine, Michael Chavez, Biba, Laura Nina to name but a few. This Dave Mansfield one of Mark Sexton’s side kicks is a serious contender though for the nuttiest of them all crown 😆. His last comment to Batista made in all seriousness just goes to show how much of a deluded twit he really is ! 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Ellie showing she can't research and implement a haircare plan for curly hair. Don't brush your hair like that if you don't want it to go fuzzy... simple. Brush it with a wide toothed comb when wet

It's not hard Ellie, people have told you multiple times about caring for curly hair coz you've asked... weirdo
Screenshot_20240530_200456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me even Luke Littler is in the cross hairs of our champion troofer nutjob Mr. Dave Mansfield.
For a multitude of reasons like his surname rhymes with Hitler and his age of 16 the square root is 4 as in 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse…. What a twit!! 😆😆
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh sorry. Silly me.

Els is looking for someone to help with one of her kids’ food avoidance issues.
Hardly surprising there are mental health issues around food emerging with her as their mother….

Oh her page is a constant “I’m a good parent” trail of posts now. Tonight it’s begging for praise cause her kids went to bed on time. Well apart from the one who doesn’t want to live with her

Reactions: 1
Ellie showing she can't research and implement a haircare plan for curly hair. Don't brush your hair like that if you don't want it to go fuzzy... simple. Brush it with a wide toothed comb when wet

It's not hard Ellie, people have told you multiple times about caring for curly hair coz you've asked... weirdo
View attachment 2966189
Or just stop getting it permed
---
Well I’ve certainly come across some absolute fruitcakes in the Troofer Movement the past few years, Cassie Sunshine, Michael Chavez, Biba, Laura Nina to name but a few. This Dave Mansfield one of Mark Sexton’s side kicks is a serious contender though for the nuttiest of them all crown 😆. His last comment to Batista made in all seriousness just goes to show how much of a deluded twit he really is ! 😆😆😆
How annoying is that Cassie Sunshine. Constantly taking videos of herself listening to music. Suppose it's better than the lives where she morphs into Catherine Tate every few seconds

Reactions: 1
Ellies followers everyone... asking her what to do about her kids eyesight...

Are giving your kids glasses woke now? She's seriously asking how not to give their child medically necessary items to see

Screenshot_20240605_185733.jpg

Screenshot_20240605_185745.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think this is HP sauce squeezed out onto a bit of bog roll?

the amount of people who apparently want info on parasite cleanses is startling….

why has no one asked the question, if this is genuine, about whether he just pooped out this thing, or whether he had to rummage about in his tit to find it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this is HP sauce squeezed out onto a bit of bog roll?

the amount of people who apparently want info on parasite cleanses is startling….

why has no one asked the question, if this is genuine, about whether he just pooped out this thing, or whether he had to rummage about in his tit to find it?
Looks like some mucus, what test was it I wonder and why didn't it find the parasites? I'd be asking for my money back lol. Probably IBS tbh.

I also wanna know, given they're all about natural things/no big pharma, they're full of parasites lol.