Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
View attachment 2928684View attachment 2928685
---

Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

View attachment 2928709View attachment 2928710
The irony in her suggesting the 'elites' make everything doomy and gloomy without being able to reflect on the fact that the "truthers" and contrarians are the ones doing that. Arguing about everything and anything. Constantly trying to look for stuff that isn't there to try and validate their own inability to understand science, laws and society. Most other people are going about their lives. Most other kids don't have parents constantly trying to start arguments with everyone around them, obsessed with arguing on a mobile device. Most kids don't have parents trying to force their misinformed beliefs on them constantly to the point they are needlessly terrifying them of the world around them. Most would have woken their kids to see the lights and wouldn't have quickly changed their stance because some random commenter who doesn't understand the science behind the lights commented on their social media post and the fear of not having that Internet validation had them try and blame everyone else for ruining the magic of childhood! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just been watching this. I find it so funny how her accent changes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Only Beebs admitting she's been buying counterfeit papers. Her girls won't thank her for a childhood full of swimming pools and colouring in if they find when they're 18 looking for work and they're illegal in a country!!!

Maybe this is where beebs latest sign from God has come from in the form of kangen legacy income. I call BS that kangen gonna be paying your girls 5k a month for life without them actively selling those machines when you're gone Beebs.

Reactions: 2
Only Beebs admitting she's been buying counterfeit papers. Her girls won't thank her for a childhood full of swimming pools and colouring in if they find when they're 18 looking for work and they're illegal in a country!!!

Maybe this is where beebs latest sign from God has come from in the form of kangen legacy income. I call BS that kangen gonna be paying your girls 5k a month for life without them actively selling those machines when you're gone Beebs.
They have always been illegal immigrants since they passed the 90 day stay rule in Europe

Ellie you stupid twonk. I could post this on my feed and get absolutely noone telling me they had reactions to the vaccines.

Anecdotes from a self selected group of anti science truthers isn't data. There's been millions upon millions of doses of the vaccine administered and so you will see some side effects simply due to those numbers. You're also looking for a problem, so you'll match any condition to the vaccine regardless of evidence.

Such a loser

Screenshot_20240512_203419.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
I do love it when Eloise asks for help for “free” from “awake” people & the comments section is fantastic for my never going to use any of these idiots to do any kind of work for me list ! It makes me laugh the only awake person I know on my Facebook friends is also not the brightest star . His nickname after another dim legend Joey Essex ( but seems a very likeable ) was Joey Kent 🤣🤣 also Liey where have all the comments saying you’re not awake gone. 🫣 such a weak minded sensitive narcissistic individual

Reactions: 5
Ellie you stupid twonk. I could post this on my feed and get absolutely noone telling me they had reactions to the vaccines.

Anecdotes from a self selected group of anti science truthers isn't data. There's been millions upon millions of doses of the vaccine administered and so you will see some side effects simply due to those numbers. You're also looking for a problem, so you'll match any condition to the vaccine regardless of evidence.

Such a loser

View attachment 2931612
I wonder why she doesn't ask about people who had no reaction to the vaccine .... or people that had a reaction from covid?
Now that would be interesting.

• Heart
We could do our own. I’ll start:

Me: three, no side effects, still alive
Husband: three, no side effects still alive
Mother: five, no side effects, still alive.
Friend: five, no side effects, still alive
Other friend: four, no side effects, still alive.

I also literally know NO ONE who has ‘died suddenly’ after having a covid vax.

Reactions: 9
My irony meter has exploded again. 😭🤣

She tells us off for not listening to scientists... but.... but.... 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she still posting that same post. We first read that in 2022 when she pretended she had never said she was a doctor / medic / scientist / lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed she hasn’t gone after DRG?

Probably as she knows full well he’ll destroy her in a storm of logical reasonable argument then drop the mic and walk off.

Then fuss his beautiful dog.

there’s another girl that’s just started posting on tiktok that really gives off ellie grey vibes - her username is ch4rlotte27

she also has a supplement business

• Angry