Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grifter whack job Ellie spends two days in the company of other grifter whack jobs, listening to another grifter whack job speak.

seems legit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooooo a friend of mine who lives close by to Battle was popping there last week so I asked her would she mind popping to see if the Tripe shop was open . I can report it wasn’t and apparently according to a local shop keeper close by quote “it’s opening hours are quite erratic if it opens at all” the photos she sent made me laugh a bin-mans cart outside it said it all ……🤷‍♀️ the shop says “come in for a friendly chat “ hard to do if it’s not open 🤦‍♀️ from what she said the shelves were pretty empty and all discounted & no signage except for the one she posted online that’s inside the shop 🤭strange to open a shop with no name on the outside 🤦‍♀️ Ellie could just change the name every few years like her own name …………but it does exist at the moment ……….tbc 💃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooooo a friend of mine who lives close by to Battle was popping there last week so I asked her would she mind popping to see if the Tripe shop was open . I can report it wasn’t and apparently according to a local shop keeper close by quote “it’s opening hours are quite erratic if it opens at all” the photos she sent made me laugh a bin-mans cart outside it said it all ……🤷‍♀️ the shop says “come in for a friendly chat “ hard to do if it’s not open 🤦‍♀️ from what she said the shelves were pretty empty and all discounted & no signage except for the one she posted online that’s inside the shop 🤭strange to open a shop with no name on the outside 🤦‍♀️ Ellie could just change the name every few years like her own name …………but it does exist at the moment ……….tbc 💃
And yet she's looking for an investor!! Hardly a viable going concern is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell me you've got no friends without telling me you've got no friends.

View attachment 2992332
If she had all of those things, we’d regularly see photos & videos of them 🤣

she can’t even have lunch at keikeis pub without telling everyone.

add em to the list.
---
I thought the shop was such a runaway success????

could it be ANOTHER FIB?
LIST. ADD IT TO THE LIST.
---
She's insinuating she's now in a relationship. God help that man!
Balloons cannot make tea

This is list territory.

Reactions: 2
No also a famous Only fools and horses episode , which seems very apt for “El Boy Grey” also I wouldn’t stop cooking while you wait for the pan collection , hopefully the podcast is coming soon too 🤡
Now it makes sense her penchant for giving out trigger warnings.

Reactions: 4
The book is coming out next Friday, the title isn't original lol

View attachment 2995437
View attachment 2995438
Also lots of the zombie 🧟‍♀️ sheep asking for signed copies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s an ebook ffs 🤭 that’s probably not much bigger than a leaflet that’s probably plagiarised all over the show knowing Eloise buckle !!
---
Now it makes sense her penchant for giving out trigger warnings.
Definitely!!! probably asked advice at the meeting of the quack grifters the other night basically write loads of bollocks but it’s not my fault if you have any issues following my lies 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Likeminded / awake / homeopathic VETS????

god some people shouldn’t be allowed pets - just take the animal to a vet and get it properly treated for gods sake, animals shouldn’t be used a pawns in the game of your stupid beliefs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Likeminded / awake / homeopathic VETS????

god some people shouldn’t be allowed pets - just take the animal to a vet and get it properly treated for gods sake, animals shouldn’t be used a pawns in the game of your stupid beliefs
I used a homeopathic builder and now my house is falling down..

• Haha
Reactions: 8