Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Beebs Tabitha made over 3k last month selling her art. If people have paid her that much for her very obviously 8 years old child scribbles of cats they are way more stupid than I ever imagined.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bringing up old stuff from the past, just to be a dick?
Anyway, changing the subject ... Anyone remember share sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Beebs Tabitha made over 3k last month selling her art. If people have paid her that much for her very obviously 8 years old child scribbles of cats they are way more stupid than I ever imagined.
WTF? Where did you see this BS?! 🤣

Reactions: 1
The only reason to dredge stuff up from the past is to create trouble and get all her ‘followers’ frothing.

it’s highly unlikely Oik will have had anything to do with her lately, she’s probably got bigger fish to fry

Reactions: 5
Yep, that’s going to get her a great job. Homeschooling 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Illegal immigrant unable to travel
Am I the only one not surprised a pigeon type bird can be convinced to eat an easy food source from a hand? Like, I'm glad the kid had a nice experience but let's not over egg the pudding it ain't home schooling.

Am I the only one not surprised a pigeon type bird can be convinced to eat an easy food source from a hand? Like, I'm glad the kid had a nice experience but let's not over egg the pudding it ain't home schooling.

Yeah that's a collared dove I think. We get those in the UK 🙃

• Haha
“getting cold doesn’t give you a cold” like it’s some breaking news. we realised that about 50 years ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellie is posting about not going to a hotel in Turkey as there’s been a big outbreak of norovirus there.

But what about her amazing immune system? Surely that will fend off all bugs?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Biba getting herself some 5g to run her little boss babe empire coz the signal in the hut won't be great.

Her private clients know... Well I'm sure we can guess biba...
Screenshot_20240528_141806.jpg

The only reason to dredge stuff up from the past is to create trouble and get all her ‘followers’ frothing.

it’s highly unlikely Oik will have had anything to do with her lately, she’s probably got bigger fish to fry

What's annoying me is that rather than Instagram acting on getting rid of her regurgitated misinformation, they've instead taken to not letting me see her feed, I assume because I've reported so much

Reactions: 2