Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you need an ovulation test unless you were trying to get pregnant? Especially as she’d just finished her period?

surely she can count to 28 like the rest of us….

Reactions: 3
Why would you need an ovulation test unless you were trying to get pregnant? Especially as she’d just finished her period?

surely she can count to 28 like the rest of us….
If she knows/ monitors her cycle she should be aware of the rhythm and not need to test. Seems a bit excessive to test for ovulation on the regular lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this is HP sauce squeezed out onto a bit of bog roll?

the amount of people who apparently want info on parasite cleanses is startling….

why has no one asked the question, if this is genuine, about whether he just pooped out this thing, or whether he had to rummage about in his tit to find it?
Well would you look at that .. a parasite full of tit has a tit full of parasites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Ellies after an investor.

the perfect opportunity for someone to give money that they’ve specifically earmarked to never see again

Reactions: 2
What happened to the kid he was looking after? The one he got vaccinated with those poisonous vaccines he hated...
Just looking where he works im sure they have NHS staff , black , Asians , transgender , vaccinated etc eating and drinking there and other people he derides & hates , if they see his views ( we have receipts ) that speaks volumes about him as a “man” he’s a scum bag filled with hate and stupidity , looking up to people like Andrew Tate , Trump , Laurence Fox , anti BLM and various other disgusting individuals & groups . Let alone being Eloise buckles mate 🤢

Last edited:
Our little Ashleene thinking he could make a compelling podcast host lol. He's been getting all triggered by Ian Wright doing a fashion shoot with one image of him in a skirt. Hey Ash, tell me you're internalising toxic masculinity without telling me your internalising toxic masculinity.

The reason insta is blocking you is coz you obsessed over a man in a skirt on Ian Wrights comments replying to everyone who disagreed with you. You need to get over it mate.

Attachments

Remeeces girlfriend is in Kangen! Never fails to amaze me how many of these critical thinkers fall for MLM wellbeing scams
---
Remeeces girlfriend is in Kangen! Never fails to amaze me how many of these critical thinkers fall for MLM wellbeing scams

AND her birthing partner is Nazarin Vernica, who I recognised as being connected to Just Pearly things - or Pearl - who is a femal red piller that thinks women shouldn't have the right to vote, lose value after the age of 25 etc etc, it is fascinating how much of all of this overlaps.

Last edited: