Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she just got really boring.
I feel like this is it, we’ve won.

it’s a bit of an anticlimax though.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she just got really boring.
I feel like this is it, we’ve won.

it’s a bit of an anticlimax though.
I'd love to think with her ReEseARcH skills she loves to tell us about she'd be updating things rather than rehashing. It's been a while since the covid vaccine came out and there's been loads of boosters. Billions of doses and so much data for her to comb through. Our Ellie simply rehashes old videos and hasn't done any videos making covid studies that I've seen.

Come on ellie, surely you can tell us what you've found. How many of the vaccinated have died now. What's the plan to kill the rest of us? How does it work?

She's such a bleep

Reactions: 8
Mother Earths been teaching Marley about doing the laundry. Wow. What a novel idea teaching children small chores as they grow up. My mind is blown

• Haha
Mother Earths been teaching Marley about doing the laundry. Wow. What a novel idea teaching children small chores as they grow up. My mind is blown
She really does think she's something special. It's basic parenting skills. She'll post anything to make the sheep fawn over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s she doing washing?

The kid lives with his dad.

I’m all for teaching kids about chores but imagine only seeing your mum once a week and you spend it ‘learning washing’

Jesus Christ. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s she doing washing?

The kid lives with his dad.

I’m all for teaching kids about chores but imagine only seeing your mum once a week and you spend it ‘learning washing’

Jesus Christ. 😂
Only has one day a week to get content

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Light Paper is the creation of that beardy weirdo Darren Nesbitt who likes being filmed singing and strumming his favourite song “You can stick your Covid vaccines up your arse” on the tube making a right tit of himself.
Here he is on morning telly, again making a right tit of himself.

Just in case it's overlooked by everyone. I'd like to point out that the third 'flat earther' in the video is Martin Kenny. This is the gentleman who crowdfunded the purchase of a large parcel of land in Portugal and started the Pineal Foundation, a self-sustainable community that has recently also declared itself an independent nation, The Kingdom of Pineal | Pineal Foundation (kingdom-of-pineal.org)

And yes, this is the commune/cult that Biba was part of and spoke of so highly before she fell out with them so badly, they actually had to pay her to leave.

Now Martin fell out with a large portion of the flat earth community when he proposed that the only workable model of a flat earth would be that there were actually three suns (obviously we can only see one at a time). He made this theory very public and it would have been impossible for Biba not to have known about it. And although being a part of the Pineal Foundation was based on its 'alternative' views on harmony, vibrations etc, it would have been taken as granted that accepting Martins 'theory' would have been a prerequisite.

Even one of Bibas spiritual guides (thesoulworkstrategist) says she had a 'vison' of Biba being there.

If Biba had maybe finished her Bachelor's in journalism and not spent all of her student loan on self-help courses (by anarcho-capitalists) and crypto (that really hasn't done well), she wouldn't be the complete mess she is today (physically, morally, spiritually and financially).

Attachments

Just in case it's overlooked by everyone. I'd like to point out that the third 'flat earther' in the video is Martin Kenny. This is the gentleman who crowdfunded the purchase of a large parcel of land in Portugal and started the Pineal Foundation, a self-sustainable community that has recently also declared itself an independent nation, The Kingdom of Pineal | Pineal Foundation (kingdom-of-pineal.org)

And yes, this is the commune/cult that Biba was part of and spoke of so highly before she fell out with them so badly, they actually had to pay her to leave.

Now Martin fell out with a large portion of the flat earth community when he proposed that the only workable model of a flat earth would be that there were actually three suns (obviously we can only see one at a time). He made this theory very public and it would have been impossible for Biba not to have known about it. And although being a part of the Pineal Foundation was based on its 'alternative' views on harmony, vibrations etc, it would have been taken as granted that accepting Martins 'theory' would have been a prerequisite.

Even one of Bibas spiritual guides (thesoulworkstrategist) says she had a 'vison' of Biba being there.

If Biba had maybe finished her Bachelor's in journalism and not spent all of her student loan on self-help courses (by anarcho-capitalists) and crypto (that really hasn't done well), she wouldn't be the complete mess she is today (physically, morally, spiritually and financially).
She never sticks with anything long term, too lazy. At least she’s winning at “home schooling”. Her kids will go far with their jigsaw skills! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She never sticks with anything long term, too lazy. At least she’s winning at “home schooling”. Her kids will go far with their jigsaw skills! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
These kids will have so few skills when they're older. They've got to be able to earn money, and I don't mean being a scammy mlm-er. Having a ability to play, explore and to learn in a way that suits them is great but they're clearly not being home schooled I'm how to function.

Reactions: 1
Does it protect him from your bullshit too?
I might be a believer if the poor bugger, in 10 years, doesn't turn out to be like his loon of a mother and dipshit grandad Neil Buckle. As of right now, the odds are stacked against all her kids. I feel sad for when they read about her. They will no doubt and rightly support her, she is mentally unwell. I do feel for them, they don't have great hope of living a healthy (mentally) balanced life. Fingers crossed they can support but also have their own opinions unlike that video where Ellie was filming her oldest, and how 'amazing' she was with her own opinions which, incidentally, sounded exactly like Ellie. Even in the video Ellie was prompting the poor girl with answers.

She makes me feel sick, especially now she has money that she has basically stolen from people. Her latest posts are cringe worthy, back to desperate for attention (or reposts of the same old tit) just like they have been for a few years, but now she thinks she is some bleeping messiah or something.

Pisses me off she's claiming to be ok now and living a better life mentally and happy with self worth and body image blah blah, however she used the same spiel over two years ago but has only now said that it's a recent happiness (since she came into money funnily enough). So... this highlights she is either lying now, or she was lying on many older posts. Only time will tell.
Either way she is a liar, always has been always will be and what this thread has constantly exposed, yet her followers that she hasn't paid for are too stupid and ignorant to realise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.