Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Ryan (x2)…..
So what I'm getting from this is that Ryan is a twit, he wants women back in "their place" and preferably back to the 1950s and he likes to shove a teaspoon of nescafe up his arse. Also "decisive decisions"? Can you have a non decisive decision?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I get from Ryan:

1. He’s a bleep
2. He’s a bleep
3. He’s a bleep

So you’ll see where I’m heading with this…

• Haha
At TRIPE, they want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not. FOR ANY REASON You can return it. For a full refund.

And you will get a full refund. If it’s returned. In original packaging, with tags. Unopened in new and unused condition.

Ellie, how do I know if im satisfied if I can’t open the bleeping packaging to test it?

She can’t even write a return policy that doesn’t contradict itself.

Attachments

• Haha
At TRIPE, they want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not. FOR ANY REASON You can return it. For a full refund.

And you will get a full refund. If it’s returned. In original packaging, with tags. Unopened in new and unused condition.

Ellie, how do I know if im satisfied if I can’t open the bleeping packaging to test it?

She can’t even write a return policy that doesn’t contradict itself.
good spot Nosey! We can't make this tit up.
Unused condition, original tags and labels? So guessing another copy and paste but from a clothing company.

Ellie Grey you dumb bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday I was in Westminster. Not only was I with MPs, but I was with pharma. It’s a wonder I wasn’t struck down by a bolt of lightning. I have to say, it felt so strange walking past the spot where the Queen had laid in state. (Any troofers awake, yeah yeah, we know the Queen died in 1978, duck off knob heads).

Reactions: 4
Julie Colquhoun referring to Matt Hancock as ‘Flat pan-lock’ as she’s worried if she calls him by his real name MI5 will get her (or something). Jeez julie. 1) his name is literally all over MSM, 2) literally no-one gives a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whilst it wasn't a blind, randomised control study and will have elements of reporting bias, etc. it did look at the data of nearly 0.5 mil people, but would need more work to confirm it, this study overview just dropped in my inbox...

Now what was Ryan saying the other day? 🙄🥴
Heres what springs to mind after seeing that study. I’m clearly not medically trained but ya know ‘cRiticAl ThInkiNg’ and all that jazz.

Is it the actual tea and coffee which lowers mortality? or;
Could it be that people who stop and sit down for a cuppa maybe have different / healthier lifestyles do those who don’t?
Do they self care more?
I notice digestive diseases are mentioned, does drinking tea / coffee regularly mean that tummy’s are full more often and therefore less likely to develop diseases?. Maybe tea and coffee drinkers are also partial to the odd biscuit (or fig roll).

so many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Ellie will be heading to Uganda? Lots of new customers for her anti ebola supplements. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/63741125
Con-bleeping-gratulations Ellie and all the other cunts like Ellie. You have given people a platform and false confidence to spout complete bullshit misinformation.

Ebola is real, like all other diseases we vaccinate against. This is why I absolutely hate the stupid dumb witch and will never forget all the harm she has done. No matter how many times she reposts the 'People tell me I'm dangerous but....' I will not believe her. She is dangerous and all other pricks like her, and why I can't give up calling her out. Every little lie, because all her little lies matter as they highlight how unintelligent, sly, manipulative and yes, dangerous, she is.

I DO NOT want to live in a world where these diseases we have gotten close to getting rid of, come back, and come back twice as deadly.

Reactions: 6
Lazy witch. Has the cheek to badmouth doctors and nurses but wouldn't ever be able to work the shifts we do.
Get back to the bleep shed and make some snake oil that will turn you into a productive member of society you absolute leach.
‘Working’. What ‘work’ is she doing?

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off Ryan.

You too Dumme Dumme

Oh…. And Beebs: you’ll happily show your kids naked on the internet though, won’t ya?
Harden B Jones died in 1978 so his studies are way out of date and cancer treatments have moved on since then (even the hidden cure 🤣). Jaclynne Dumb keeping it current. Biba will farm her kids off to anyone and who looks after them when she's smacked up on whatever drug she needs to take to make her sad life a little better...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lazy witch. Has the cheek to badmouth doctors and nurses but wouldn't ever be able to work the shifts we do.
Get back to the bleep shed and make some snake oil that will turn you into a productive member of society you absolute leach.
Lazy bleeping c**t!

Harden B Jones died in 1978 so his studies are way out of date and cancer treatments have moved on since then (even the hidden cure 🤣). Jaclynne Dumb keeping it current. Biba will farm her kids off to anyone and who looks after them when she's smacked up on whatever drug she needs to take to make her sad life a little better...
She palmed off her son when he was younger. Circuit Ben had lots to say about her. He apparently knows a friend of his father. I think he may have been at school with her. Bit of an oddball, but seems to know a few things…

Last edited:
Heres what springs to mind after seeing that study. I’m clearly not medically trained but ya know ‘cRiticAl ThInkiNg’ and all that jazz.

Is it the actual tea and coffee which lowers mortality? or;
Could it be that people who stop and sit down for a cuppa maybe have different / healthier lifestyles do those who don’t?
Do they self care more?
I notice digestive diseases are mentioned, does drinking tea / coffee regularly mean that tummy’s are full more often and therefore less likely to develop diseases?. Maybe tea and coffee drinkers are also partial to the odd biscuit (or fig roll).

so many questions.
Well those are important questions which are why more study is necessary. It's hard to look at studies done this way and adjust for all confounding factors as there may be a lot of data not collected, however quite a decent number in the study which helps lessen the impact of some variables. Also likely relies on people being truthful about intake, diet, other lifestyle factors...however, what it doesn't show is those drinking tea and coffee being sicker than those who avoid it.

I didn't check whether their data included asking women if it made them dry though...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.