Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DMs not monitored if I’ve lost your hair test samples , problems I’m having in general with your bullshit & what to ask you random medical advice god knows why but I do monitor them when someone is sending me creepy DMs . Because it’s making me feel like I’m wanted . Shame the bloke wasn’t around a few years back could have done a deal with him Elsybels 25 👀 ( I have no problem with the selling of your image & videos online but I did have a problem you blaming everyone and not owning it ) 🙃 & as for the educating part wtf Eloise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good luck with the unvaxxed dating 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Think we know she's also using/tagging him in hope he notices her. He has a huge following (possibly also bought who knows, cba to look into him in detail) but this is an easy way for her to grift a bit more and sell more crappy generic supplements.
v
Good point. Her whole online persona is an attention-seeking exercise, after all. Though I imagine his supplement grift is a much bigger, smoother & shinier operation than Ellie’s amateur white label efforts. She’s small fry.

This is his bio, taken from his website. That is a LOT of words to ultimately lead to the conclusion that he is completely unqualified to be ‘one of the most respected and influential health experts in the world’. I mean, if he has a doctorate, or even a bachelor’s degree in a scientific subject, why omit it?

Conversely, he only has a couple of words on his Instagram bio. One of them is Scientist’

Yes, the inverted commas were necessary 🙃

E554EA90-BBEE-4682-99C7-D07D01B5D9B9.jpeg
65429EAB-DC97-4D83-8940-8EF2502A78E6.jpeg
D2A08368-7B24-4325-9DE4-4436BC1C3A84.jpeg
D925E503-3098-4265-B17B-0197F5B57983.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If you have never had the opportunity to read the Light newspaper then please share my pain. https://thelightpaper.co.uk/
You’re such a bleep, fat chops. I saw a copy of this in the body shop a few months ago - I’d gone in to have the mess sorted out that is made when I tries to force my car past a metal fence…….. anyway, I saw it in the reception area. Took a copy for emergency arse wipes and vowed never to step foot in said garage again.

Reactions: 1
So wait, my ‘brain dead dentist’ actually put fluoride IN ME when I went for my last check up??

The brain dead utter BASTARD…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good point. Her whole online persona is an attention-seeking exercise, after all. Though I imagine his supplement grift is a much bigger, smoother & shinier operation than Ellie’s amateur white label efforts. She’s small fry.

This is his bio, taken from his website. That is a LOT of words to ultimately lead to the conclusion that he is completely unqualified to be ‘one of the most respected and influential health experts in the world’. I mean, if he has a doctorate, or even a bachelor’s degree in a scientific subject, why omit it?

Conversely, he only has a couple of words on his Instagram bio. One of them is Scientist’

Yes, the inverted commas were necessary 🙃

View attachment 1740914View attachment 1740915View attachment 1740916View attachment 1740920
This is how they have found it so easy to spread the tit that they do though. Here's EG desperately trying to prove she is right, and has found an account with CSO in their bio and a blue tick. So her idiot followers then just buy that he is qualified to speak on any of it, not realising he is a self-appointed CSO of a unregulated supplements grift, has a blue tick likely just because of his account size/influencer status (so you know an industry where science doesn't really matter and you don't have to prove it to anyone so you don't need to understand even simple science - just like Ellie and her Tr;pe). Either she is demonstrating just how stupid she is that she cannot grasp that his CSO is meaningless and hasn't looked into what it means and sums up her 'research' ability (probably hoping he is considered to be similar to Sir P Vallance on the basis of that, despite Vallance having actual advanced science qualifications), or that she actually is that maleficent and will do/say anything to keep the grift going...I personally think there is a mix of both.

Reactions: 5
Why do they all come out with the same bollicks?

‘Grand rising’??? Just say good morning like normal people you utter twats.

Why is she using her married name??
That email smells fake, the logo at the bottom looks totally fake. The way the message describes what's required looks odd, no bullet points and doesn't match the dvla website.

Do the dvla email people? Seriously, if there's anything they wanna talk to the owner about they write a letter to the registered keeper. How would they know her email.

I think she's faked it

Reactions: 7
That email smells fake, the logo at the bottom looks totally fake. The way the message describes what's required looks odd, no bullet points and doesn't match the dvla website.

Do the dvla email people? Seriously, if there's anything they wanna talk to the owner about they email the registered keeper. How would they know her email.

I think she's faked it
The DVLA would send a letter to the registered keepers address. They wouldn’t email. Also why would the DVLA be contacting her about a private parking charge?

it’s utter bullshit - like every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 7
Because I’m such a bastard, the BBC came to me for commentary. My god, my inbox is awash with emails…… none of which are nice! Oh, and a call from a bloke who said I’m a knobhead. Yeah, and? 😂😂😂

As you can see Correct the Unlawful blah blah has purged their members by some 3k the past couple days. Hands up all those that survived? 😆 🙌.
There’s a name I recognise…. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
How on EARTH is that allowed to be published? Hells bells talk about adding grist to the idiot mill
The Light Paper is the creation of that beardy weirdo Darren Nesbitt who likes being filmed singing and strumming his favourite song “You can stick your Covid vaccines up your arse” on the tube making a right tit of himself.
Here he is on morning telly, again making a right tit of himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So came across this old chestnut again. So you can find mercury in fish and other foods. It's not in vaccines, thats thimerosal a mercury compound which is safe in the same way salt doesn't mean your eating either sodium or chlorine. MSGs? Again in food. Aluminum again in food and the environment, its the third most abundant element on earth. Formaldehyde occurs naturally in nature and is found in some fruits for example. And don’t forget you thick truther twats "The dose makes the poison"

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The Light Paper is the creation of that beardy weirdo Darren Nesbitt who likes being filmed singing and strumming his favourite song “You can stick your Covid vaccines up your arse” on the tube making a right tit of himself.
Here he is on morning telly, again making a right tit of himself.

Sticking Covid vaccines up arses? I made do with my arms. Worked for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.