Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie ranting in telegram about children in need and how they have the AUDACITY to ask for money.

Erm, ellie, all charities ask for money. You ask for money and have asked for donations to do something you never did.

bleeping bleep. Children in need do more good than you, you're kids and their kids will do in their lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pudsy only has one eye showing. Obviously illuminati.
Ranting about charities asking people to donate money . Remind me Eloise didn’t your page power to the idiots page have a donate button ? Also you asked for donations for the GLO that never happened & you preach this sitting in your Range Rover bleeping 🤡 bleep !!!

Reactions: 7
Wonder how Beeb’s crypto investment is doing now the arse has fallen out the bottom of it….

Must be why she’s moved on to water filters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Eloise have you done your ReSUrCH into this clown snake oil salesman , antivaxxer & best mate of Novad Djokovic …….self proclaimed alchemist Chervin Jafarieh, he’s basically a successful version of you to the wellness industry 🤣🤣 his views on water are amazing ffs Buckle you really are a dunce 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Felix, are you the Chief Scientific Officer of Fig Rolls?

I fancy being the Chief Scientific Officer of Cheese Pies today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Felix, are you the Chief Scientific Officer of Fig Rolls?

I fancy being the Chief Scientific Officer of Cheese Pies today.
Yes I am! I'm glad I'm finally being recognised. Did you know you can change a fig roll into a chocolate hobnob simply using your emotions? I'm struggling to find any joy in a cheese pie though 😫 I'd have to "emotion" it into a steak and Stilton.. 🥧

• Haha
Ranting about charities asking people to donate money . Remind me Eloise didn’t your page power to the idiots page have a donate button ? Also you asked for donations for the GLO that never happened & you preach this sitting in your Range Rover bleeping 🤡 bleep !!!
A Range Rover which, it appears, has illegal spacing on its number plate…

Reactions: 7
Yes I am! I'm glad I'm finally being recognised. Did you know you can change a fig roll into a chocolate hobnob simply using your emotions? I'm struggling to find any joy in a cheese pie though 😫 I'd have to "emotion" it into a steak and Stilton.. 🥧
It’s manifest. Not emotion. Silly.

Reactions: 1
So Eloise have you done your ReSUrCH into this clown snake oil salesman , antivaxxer & best mate of Novad Djokovic …….self proclaimed alchemist Chervin Jafarieh, he’s basically a successful version of you to the wellness industry 🤣🤣 his views on water are amazing ffs Buckle you really are a dunce 🤡
Chief Scientific Officer of what, exactly? Anyone could call themselves the Chief Scientific Offer of anything it means duck all 😂

Reactions: 5
I am currently making up my mind what I will be the chief of. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d have second hand embarrassment for her, if she wasn’t such a nasty piece of work.

Eliie, I do hope you’re reading along today. Now, pay attention.
Chervin Jafarieh is the SELF-APPOINTED ‘Chief Scientific Officer’ of his own company selling, you guessed it- supplements & wellness guff. Him calling himself a Chief Scientific Officer, is the same as you calling yourself, if you choose to, ‘Chief Medical Officer’ of your ‘clinic’ (that we all know is nothing more than a rented unit on an industrial estate).
Does that make sense now?

I genuinely can’t tell if you’ve referred to him as a CSO in the context of ‘speaking out about Fluoride’ as a deliberate false appeal to authority for your disinformation, or because you really thought he had some scientific credentials to back up his (& your) claims. Bless you.

Either way, it proves beyond reasonable doubt (again) that you are not worthy of calling yourself a ‘‘researcher’ (know much you love quotation marks around people’s titles).

If you’d done your due diligence, you’d know that Chervin does not have a scientific background but is in fact a savvy businessman who knows there’s a buck to be made in the multi-million dollar wellness industry…..

DA29A788-C25A-4307-ACC4-0786CDF94DB0.jpeg
20200179-5E73-42D7-818F-86305C135615.jpeg

Image source: endorsement by other wellness cranks.

Attachments

Last edited:
duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d have second hand embarrassment for her, if she wasn’t such a nasty piece of work.

Eliie, I do hope you’re reading along today. Now, pay attention.
Chervin Jafarieh is the SELF-APPOINTED ‘Chief Scientific Officer’ of his own company selling, you guessed it- supplements & wellness guff. Him calling himself a Chief Scientific Officer, is the same as you calling yourself, if you choose to, ‘Chief Medical Officer’ of your ‘clinic’ (that we all know is nothing more than a rented unit on an industrial estate).
Does that make sense now?

I genuinely can’t tell if you’ve referred to him as a CSO in the context of ‘speaking out about Fluoride’ as a deliberate false appeal to authority for your disinformation, or because you really thought he had some scientific credentials to back up his (& your) claims. Bless you.

Either way, it proves beyond reasonable doubt (again) that you are not worthy of calling yourself a ‘‘researcher’ (know much you love quotation marks around people’s titles).

If you’d done your due diligence, you’d know that Chervin does not have a scientific background but is in fact a savvy businessman who knows there’s a buck to be made in the multi-million dollar wellness industry…..

View attachment 1740064View attachment 1740065

Image source: endorsement by other wellness cranks.
Think we know she's also using/tagging him in hope he notices her. He has a huge following (possibly also bought who now, cba top look into him in detail) but this is an easy way for her to grift a bit more and sell more crappy generic supplements.

Ellie, you are still a complete bleep. Even more so after your Children in Need rant. We could easily replace CiN with Ellie! You stupid bleeping imbecile 🙃 (thought you'd appreciate your fave little emoji)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.