Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever get her car resprayed?

Or find some land to build a new house?

Remember when she was gonna start a commune. That was a good one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both brilliant and hilarious. Reminds me a bit of some of other infighting of troofers. Remember they all turned on Louise Hampton a while ago?!
It's entertaining isn't it. I'll occasionally dip into Twitter to see what Truth Hurts has posted. They post about quite a few of the idiots who have mostly stopped spouting shite about Covid but are still heavily involved in "the movement ", whatever that is. Lots of infighting, accusations, a bit of Mark Sexton, and arguments you would expect to see in a playground. Add in a few creepy lowlifes with some very repulsive tweets about children and you can figure out the type of people they are. Finally there's a flat earther who has now done her research and has identified a number of issues and problems with the Bible... all will be revealed tomorrow on " a live" apparently. I won't watch, I will just wait for Truth Hurts to do a summary.... you can't make up comedy gold like this 🤣 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me you couldn’t make it up 🙄
What a load of wibble.
What a bleep. Why does the stupid twit need a credit card if money doesn’t exist? God, these people are proper mentalists.

You want dumb? Read this and see if any of it makes any sense...
Stand together in our light? What bleeping light? The big light? Candle light? Night light? Dunno about you lot, but there’s little light in my house at the minute. Mr Nut and I have a game, it’s called ‘See how long we can last without switching a light on’. I lost the other night when I fell over one of the dogs (black). If they’re standing in the light, they’re all loaded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.