Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, Julie Colquhoun being a bleep again. So you're a tall person and didn't need to feel representation. Great, I'm glad for you. I'm fat and you hate fat people. Why can't fat people enjoy things like ballet. Julie, darling, just because you don't like a thing, or feel that it shouldn't exist doesn't mean that's how everyone feels.

I'm fat, I know you and many people really hate people like me being included and seen. When I were a young lass I would have loved to have seen a bigger person enjoying doing the thing they loved. What is wrong with seeing representation beyond tall, white and slim. Oh, look Julie you are represented you just don't see that that's all we've ever been shown.

You're a bleep and I hope you stub your toe today.

Also, Julie got a mask on her face lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh look, Julie Colquhoun being a bleep again. So you're a tall person and didn't need to feel representation. Great, I'm glad for you. I'm fat and you hate fat people. Why can't fat people enjoy things like ballet. Julie, darling, just because you don't like a thing, or feel that it shouldn't exist doesn't mean that's how everyone feels.

I'm fat, I know you and many people really hate people like me being included and seen. When I were a young lass I would have loved to have seen a bigger person enjoying doing the thing they loved. What is wrong with seeing representation beyond tall, white and slim. Oh, look Julie you are represented you just don't see that that's all we've ever been shown.

You're a bleep and I hope you stub your toe today.

Also, Julie got a mask on her face lol
What a nasty post. Julie really doesn't understand does she? She should take her white middle class privilege and shove it up her arse. Everyone needs to feel included it's how society should work. This is how bullying starts and Julie's kids have possibly taken in her prejudices. On the BBC news this week there was a young girl born with only one arm and LEGO had introduced more inclusive LEGO people and had made one with one arm. She was so happy, it brought a tear to my eye. So duck off Julie. Anyway I'm NOT fat I'm ROBUST....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
In the car on the way back from France (so, Alice headband, you can wind your bleeping neck in, I’m not ‘spending all day’ looking for tit, I’m just idling the journey away). Anyway, came across this - if this isn’t bleeping dangerous, show me what is. A young woman asking someone with no medical qualifications for medical advice. Wow.
WTF???

duck off Ryan
I hate that bleep, and that bleeping Bauhaus witch so much! BB’s husband must be bored out of his bleeping mind listening to her shite on giving birth. Have you seen what she charges? Anyone who gives money to listen to that shite must be round the bleeping bend! 🤬

Reactions: 2
Saw this on twitter always makes me laugh...

Schrodinger's virus:
Simultaneously just a cold and a devastating bio-weapon that can only have escaped from a lab

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF???

I hate that bleep, and that bleeping Bauhaus witch so much! BB’s husband must be bored out of his bleeping mind listening to her shite on giving birth. Have you seen what she charges? Anyone who gives money to listen to that shite must be round the bleeping bend! 🤬
I had never heard of Bauhaus before Tattle, and when I peeked at her social media I literally fell into such a rage. The patronising, smug, passive aggressive ( no, aggressive) videos! My phone found itself kissing the sofa at the other side of the room. JC ( to me, is bloody annoying), posts videos and rambles from her head...but I don't find her dangerous. She is Milli Vanilli in the troofer world . Bauhaus and Ellie though, they are top of the danger, because just to cruise comments (or read on here), proves it. They are tops of the MLM Troofers huns ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Liz O’Riordans latest story about someone sending something to her mum on twitter? That’s really low. 🤯
I’ve just watched it & whilst I think it’s disgusting, I am not remotely surprised.

A reminder of what our favourite cyber bully posted as a response when she was on the receiving end of what she interpreted as ‘hateful’ posts (qualified medics pointing out that she’s wrong. About everything).

CA18A541-9464-41F9-A8E2-D2A0FA48A690.jpeg

‘They like to make us out to be unstable & irrational’

No one is ‘making them out’ as anything. Actions speak louder than words. The comments left by Ellie’s minions in response to ANY pushback by professionals is always batshit & 100% nasty. They are completely driven by emotion & anger & ALWAYS stoop to name-calling. Without fail.

I have never seen a professional resort to name-calling in posts or comments. They will usually either try & reason with or simply shut the really unreasonable people down.

I think we can almost guarantee that they are not in anyone’s DMs or sending tit to their Mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had never heard of Bauhaus before Tattle, and when I peeked at her social media I literally fell into such a rage. The patronising, smug, passive aggressive ( no, aggressive) videos! My phone found itself kissing the sofa at the other side of the room. JC ( to me, is bloody annoying), posts videos and rambles from her head...but I don't find her dangerous. She is Milli Vanilli in the troofer world . Bauhaus and Ellie though, they are top of the danger, because just to cruise comments (or read on here), proves it. They are tops of the MLM Troofers huns ..
Smug and dangerous sums her up.. she's another one who benefits from frightening people with her tales of woe from the industrial obstetrics world. Just so happens that she runs an expensive course on how to have a safe birth...

Reactions: 5
Smug and dangerous sums her up.. she's another one who benefits from frightening people with her tales of woe from the industrial obstetrics world. Just so happens that she runs an expensive course on how to have a safe birth...
I’d like to take this opportunity to remind Bauhaus witch that she is a glorified doula. Nothing more.

I’ve got plenty of tales of woe from the freebirthing world too, so stick that up your yoni.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’d like to take this opportunity to remind Bauhaus witch that she is a glorified doula. Nothing more.

I’ve got plenty of tales of woe from the freebirthing world too, so stick that up your yoni.
She's just a grifter with a wonky fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched it & whilst I think it’s disgusting, I am not remotely surprised.

A reminder of what our favourite cyber bully posted as a response when she was on the receiving end of what she interpreted as ‘hateful’ posts (qualified medics pointing out that she’s wrong. About everything).

View attachment 1688125

‘They like to make us out to be unstable & irrational’

No one is ‘making them out’ as anything. Actions speak louder than words. The comments left by Ellie’s minions in response to ANY pushback by professionals is always batshit & 100% nasty. They are completely driven by emotion & anger & ALWAYS stoop to name-calling. Without fail.

I have never seen a professional resort to name-calling in posts or comments. They will usually either try & reason with or simply shut the really unreasonable people down.

I think we can almost guarantee that they are not in anyone’s DMs or sending tit to their Mums.
What’s with the ‘doctor’ - what the duck is that all about? What does that even mean? I think the letters after their names and their education, their degrees, their training, together with their life saving and surgical skills qualify them to call themselves doctors. At least they are actually what they say they are, as opposed to a fuckin Walter Mitty character.

Reactions: 2
What’s with the ‘doctor’ - what the duck is that all about? What does that even mean? I think the letters after their names and their education, their degrees, their training, together with their life saving and surgical skills qualify them to call themselves doctors. At least they are actually what they say they are, as opposed to a fuckin Walter Mitty character.
I’ve always been amused by Ellie’s need to put people’s titles in inverted commas. She did it during her first round of Liz O’Riordan centred vitriol, when she referred to her as an ‘expert’. Well yes, Ellie. she IS an expert in her field. She’s a breast SURGEON, who has a PhD on top of being a medical doctor (a ‘double doctor’, if you will). She is a HIGHLY qualified woman.

What is Ellie Grey? She is a nothing. A spoilt little girl who got pregnant at 18 & had 3 kids by the age of 25. No further education- certainly not an ‘expert’ in anything. She even had to pretend to have a degree (two degrees) in biomedical science & law to make her faux medical & legal ‘advice’ she spouts online seem more credible.

All whilst also claiming to be a ‘songwriter’ 🥴

Having heard some of her material, I’d say the inverted commas are more than justified for *her* title.

Reactions: 8
WTF???

BB’s husband is just as much of a bleep as she is. It’s a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.